2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Pairs FS | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Pairs FS

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Hey Anni, Dinocroc vs. Supergator IS a cinematic masterpiece! Would that all skating pairs reach the aesthetic heights of this film:rofl2:

Oh it's a masterpiece all right :laugh: Seeing the program again I am starting to think I was being a bit unfair to that movie :biggrin:

Kinga

Medalist
Because maybe this is their taste level and this is what they want to skate to? Esp. Vladimir doesn't come across as somebody who doesn't have a mind of his own...

I've given up coming up with conspiracy theories and "ooooh they're being sabotaged". Maybe this is who they are as skaters, at least at this points of their careers.

Also the judges are loving it. :shrug:
I have never said that it was conspiracy to sabotage them. It was rather rhetorical question. ☺

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Translation : Do you want to have *** with me ? If it was said in English, everyone would have lost their minds, but I'm french and I was like "wuuuuut"

I know what it means. I still don't see the issue.

Generally I think the outcry over that program is too much. It's a fun little program, and certainly won't be the great Olympic Gold medal moment. If Sui/Han and Savchenko/Massot get through their programs without too many big mistakes, it won't matter.

gold12345

Medalist
Who compiled their music? The same person who did Alena Leonova's free program from two seasons ago? :palmf:

I seriously don't get them. I don't understand the hype. Are they that much better than all the other top pair teams?

They have amazing technical elements when they are on. Their twist is vastly superior to most teams. Their throws are explosive with great height. Their lifts are great. From a technical standpoint, this is what pair skating is supposed to look like.

And because of this, the oddity of this Candyman Oo-La-La program gets overlooked. :palmf:

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
My impressions were that I liked only Ziegler/Kiefer's program. Also, next time Stolbova and Klimov should start their program completely drenched in blood makeup and just lay still on the ice for the first 20 seconds.

moriel

Record Breaker
Actually, i think this program deserves Oly gold.
Why? Because the sheer fun we will have watching all the fans having heart attacks due to such blasphemy =D

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
My impressions were that I liked only Ziegler/Kiefer's program. Also, next time Stolbova and Klimov should start their program completely drenched in blood makeup and just lay still on the ice for the first 20 seconds.

You know Carrie is a musical.

Just saying...

QuadThrow

Medalist
I dunno, i suspect we will thank them for this program during Olympic games.
It will be all so serious and full of drama, and we will be all biting nails for our favs, and then T/M come out and candyman =D
There is still time to replace for macarena till olympics, with right cuts they probably wouldnt have to change the choreo much even ^^

I can see the last group at the Olympics:

S/H - Turandot
S/M - La terre vue du ciel
J/C - Say somthing

and then

T/M - Candyman

Come on.

matcha

Medalist

Interpretation & Performance: 10s across the board.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
oh vey, just saw the results (I'm cleaning and cooking to make time for Ladies) - can someone just tell me if Kristina and Alexei were happy for socres and medal?:)

moriel

Record Breaker

S/H - Turandot
J/C - Say somthing

and then

T/M - Candyman

Come on.

Sounds good to me =D
+ we will have something to talk about outside the usual "overscored, underscored, *** those PCS".

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker

S/H - Turandot
J/C - Say somthing

and then

T/M - Candyman

Come on.

I want to see that order badly - all that pathos building towards Augilera and 'happy-hands-at-home' costumes:laugh:

starla16

Medalist
Actually, i think this program deserves Oly gold.
Why? Because the sheer fun we will have watching all the fans having heart attacks due to such blasphemy =D

just think of all the casual FS viewers comments on youtube :shame:

Nika09

On the Ice
On the brighter side they would look super cute with those costumes on Olympic podium!

sad, I wanted S/K to win, hopefully their next GP event, they will be more prepared and bag the gold.

It would be possible if they will rock solid with elements or S/H will screw up their own programs at NHK.