2017 GP Skate Canada Free Dance | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada Free Dance

Cherry blossom

Match Penalty
It was good, but the program itself would've been a good vehicle to debut in seniors with. They are way too good to be doing something so pedestrian. Ben Agosto agrees that it really isn't there among their best programs... yet. Maybe it'll get there?
I think its not in the top three but for sure in the top five for there best programs IMO.

Roast Toast

Medalist
Still think they lose some of that explosive momentum and energy in the second half of the program. But their elements are just breathtaking.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Tessa and Scott were wonderful. :love:
They've done better twizzles, though.

Greta

On the Ice
Kaitlyn's dress is distracting to me. Not just the fake strap but also the way the front poufs like it might fall down that way too. Ugh.

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
I don't know how, but Tessa and Scott are still getting better and better. This is a program for olympic gold.:clapper:

yuna13

On the Ice
Here the thing I hate Lara fabian (growing up in France she was literally screaming on the radio and French TV everyday!!) and I don't like when skaters recycle their programs BUT i LOVE je suis malade from weaver and poje. So thank you Kaitlyn and Andrew for this wonderful gift. I'm so disappointed cause I can't go to Grenoble and see this wonderful program live.