2017 GP Skate America Ladies FS | Page 38 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate America Ladies FS

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Tara, you literally said the exact same thing about Plushenko/Medvedeva yesterday. Say something else. :sarcasm:

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
Let's go Sima!

If it's the infection in Ashley's ankle that is causing her trouble, then risking skating on it is not worth it. It's a long game to the Olympics. She wouldn't withdraw over nothing.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Well, neither did Tonya Harding in 94, yet poor Josee was definitely rattled by all that... just saying.

Sima seems to be keeping it together, though. I love her rippons, they're like helicopter blades levitating her even higher into the air.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Hadn't realized how hunched some of Sima's jumps takeoff are.

Lissy

Medalist
I did not like how Tara and especially Johnny seemed to imply that Ashley withdrew because she didn't want to perform weakly since she is supposed to be the top lady. They should have the information that she has been injured and had to take time off. Not that I expected better from them but still, shame on them.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Those axels give me heart palpitations but shes hanging on!!

Layback11

Record Breaker
I would like to know why Sima is skating as a fancy doormat.

(Sima, you’re an adorable ball of sunshine, but this choice of costume was questionable.)

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Ashely's second combo did not have much elevation and she chose on the first not to do a 3/3 so I think she was afraid of hurting herself but I also think Bradie doing so well and being in first might have been a factor. Better to keep your reputation going into Nats and not giving the US judges any doubts.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
Tara and Johnny basically saying she's faking :( her injury. T & J bother me WAY too much!

Since Tara and Johnny are pretty much the most fake thing ever this doesn't surprise me.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Some nice moments and jumps from Sakhanovich, especially given the circumstances. It wasn't until pretty late in the program that I saw her pay attention to the music however.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Woot Serafima! She should be really proud of her performances here. I'm impressed with the work Plushy has done with her!