2018 Olympic Figure Skating Pairs FS | Page 38 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Pairs FS

GGFan

Record Breaker
This costume change is my guilty pleasure of the night, partly because they're so earnest about it :dev2:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
142!!!! I'm so happy for them!

Valentina has been a star at TWO Olympics now! :rock: How kind of her to share the spotlight with Ondrej this time.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
This program and costume change is one of the biggest head-scratchers of the season for me... And there have been a lot of them, tbh.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Forza Italia!!!

I ike Z/E's FS more than their SP, but I just don't understand the costume change/adjustment towards the end. It seems a wee bit pointless to me...:shrug:

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
That was just fabulous for Valentina and Ondrej!! It was entertaining as well as great skating. So happy for them.

BlackAxel

Final Flight
Ahhh Z/E lines are out of this world. Really reminds me of classic Russian skating ... So what is Tamara Moskvina doing these days again? Would love to see her coach this pair.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
It took me until the end of Z/E's Team Event free to realize the costumes had even changed.

NBC here is showing a fluff story on a skier atm.

They WERE showing the hockey game and then transitioned to the Shiffrin fluff

jillredhand

Record Breaker
This costume change is my guilty pleasure of the night, partly because they're so earnest about it :dev2:

I'd have been on board with it if it had been a really dramatic, full body costume change, that signified a big moment in the music. Like Laurine's Grease program. Maybe that's just the only costume change I like?