2018 Nepela Trophy Ladies Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Nepela Trophy Ladies Short Program

iorii

On the Ice
Gigantic logos, unpleasant colors, extra-sized interface, name and country that won't be gone even during program, timer :clapper:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
have the ladies just not started, or is the results page not going to update in real time? (my biggest skating pet peeve)

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight
have the ladies just not started, or is the results page not going to update in real time? (my biggest skating pet peeve)
They have already started, Rin Nitaya just skated (and unfortunately for her it was really a disaster.. fall on the 3Lz, difficult landing on the 2A and 2T-2T.. 45.57, very low score)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Maria Sofia Pucherova, no combo, a fall, possibly underrotated jumps, quite slow spins, 37,77 points, in 4th place

Azikin

Medalist
They have already started, Rin Nitaya just skated (and unfortunately for her it was really a disaster.. fall on the 3Lz, difficult landing on the 2A and 2T-2T.. 45.57, very low score)

I just had to restart my computer.. seems I didn't miss much.. and Hyunsoo Kim doesn't seem to be doing much better..

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Hyunsoo Kim, a fall, did not see the combo, nice spins, quite an elegant skater, but that combo music is just a no... Too much going on, 35,60 PTS, in 5th place

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight
Hyunsoo KIM- KOR
3T<< Fall
3F(looked <<)-2T
SSp
2A
Lsp
StSq
CCoSp
TES: 16.08 PCS: 20.52 Ded: -1,00 TS: 35.60

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Ooh a clean skate from Yujin! She has a certain charm, although she's always been the alternate I have a soft spot for her. Good job :)

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight
Yujin CHOI - KOR - Music: Nagada Sang Dhol
3F-2T
FSSp
StSq
Spread eagle into 2A
3Lo good
LSp
CCoSp - a little bit slow on the last 2 spins

TES: 30.36 PCS: 23.84 TSS: 54.20 currently 1st

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Is this season going to be a warhorse season? I've seen too many POTO, La La Land, and Moulin Rouge programs already...