2018 Rostelecom Cup Pairs Short Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2018 Rostelecom Cup Pairs Short Program

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Oh, Miriam is too underrated. What a beautiful performer. Her expression on the ice is so vibrant emotional complicated. Love watching her so much!

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I wouldn't watch it. Just Yuzuru is worth it :noshake:

I went back and watched Yuzuru (yes, worth it), Moris and Keegan on YouTube so far. I can see why Keegan is buried in the middle of the pack. Moris was pretty good, though.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Z/K are such a pleasure to watch! I love their programs and they improved a lot! :luv17:

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I remember when they started out in Seniors. She dressed like a gym teacher -- all she was missing was a whistle and a lanyard. And they were just uhm not fun to watch.

They've really come a long long long way.
oh wow, I think that is worth doing a little You Tube research to find lol

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
I went back and watched Yuzuru (yes, worth it), Moris and Keegan on YouTube so far. I can see why Keegan is buried in the middle of the pack. Moris was pretty good, though.

Oh yes and Kazuki as well!! That was great. Watch that :)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I wouldn't watch it. Just Yuzuru is worth it :noshake:

I think it is not even about things that happened, it is more about them being capable of better ones but struggling so much AT ONCE. And we get emotionally invested into some of them, we also want to see a nice, exciting event, not the perpetual heartbreak and disappointment from them...

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I think this is DM/G's best program ever. And maybe their best skate ever! Wow, they are really performing. And her landing on the Throw 3Lo holy cow