2018 Rostelecom Cup Pairs Short Program | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2018 Rostelecom Cup Pairs Short Program

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
My disagreement with their costumes interfered a lot, but overall solid.

Lota

Record Breaker
That was great from the Italians! I think Nicole maybe stumbled a bit in the step sequence, but it was really super overall!

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
That was great from the Italians! I think Nicole maybe stumbled a bit in the step sequence, but it was really super overall!

I thought I saw Matteo stop for a split second, maybe he stopped because he noticed she did something different than usual.

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
I think this is DM/G's best program ever. And maybe their best skate ever! Wow, they are really performing. And her landing on the Throw 3Lo holy cow

The carriage of her upper body on that landing was aces.

Thrilled they had such a good skate!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Guys, I am very sorry, but Nina Mozer really is about that Elton John 80s look these days...:slink:, first glasses, now hair...

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Wait, folks, what... What happened to T/M's costumes? They're... I can't believe I'm saying this but they're... DECENT.

andromache

Record Breaker
I really hope T/M's programs work better for international audiences because for US viewers, this song is overused commercial fodder and I hate it for this team.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Omg t/m
There should be an automatic 10 point deduction for that choreo at the beginning. Or them, their choreographers, and coaches should all just be arrested by the dance police and sent to art jail. That is just not going to work guys.
No no no no no no no no no

rachno2

Record Breaker
I'm sorry, but I still don't see any connection between the music and their skating. But I'm glad the technical elements were more solid for them here than at previous outings--when they're on, they're exciting to watch.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I felt good! Throw Loop was just sublime! :love: I love Pairs so much :luv17: