2019 Four Continents Men's Short Program | Page 29 | Golden Skate

2019 Four Continents Men's Short Program

Lissy

Medalist
For those who don't like Vincent (trust me, I get it), he is pretty darn great in person and not quite as exciting on tv/online. I've seen him in person for Kristi's show in 2017 and US nationals last year and both times he was darn impressive in person. I think that it doesn't quite translate to video, which he needs to work on, but I adore his presence in person.

Danny T

Medalist
I disagree on principle with skating in a sweater and this song choice, but Keegan's such a good skater (and spinner too). And boiii, those saves. I'l give standing ovation to that, if nothing else :laugh:

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Keegan! Had to gut out the landings there, but after three subpar outings in a row, there's some of the magic from the start of the season!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I disagree on principle with skating in a sweater and this song choice, but Keegan's such a good skater (and spinner too). And boiii, those saves. I'l give standing ovation to that, if nothing else :laugh:

Well said!!

malya

On the Ice
Still the best I have seen Vincent skate. His big combo 4Lz 3T also looked better than ever, borderline on the UR.

But judges and tech panel what are you smoking.

I think axel or w/e Jason should even be first here

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Love me some Keegan. You go Keegan! But where is his hat??

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Omfg and I called it!!
Fml.

After Jun's calls Vincent's 'calls' are expected... But PCS above Jason????? Whaaaattt???

I see JB PCS 44.78 and VZ 42.25 what are you looking at?

s_parks

Record Breaker
They better be ready for the panel at worlds though, it's so obvious that this is a lenient(blind?) panel. It's definitely not just Zhou but it'll hurt him more if he's really going to do all those quads without getting one or two stable first instead.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Should I expect a long-winded success essay from Zhou after this SP event?