2019 Junior Worlds Men's Short Program | Page 24 | Golden Skate

2019 Junior Worlds Men's Short Program

seimei

On the Ice
I am so sad he is so far down even with the close scores :(

Don't be sad too quickly. Still I think Gogo's chance is very high with his consistency. And he's very young. They had experience over more than years. It's better to think how overall blessed comptition is.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Jeez, even Savoisin is clean. Jumps looking much firmer than at the Russian Cup, and that wasn’t that long ago.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Savosin is my favorite skater of the junior Russians--moves across the ice so nice--but like Pulkinen, tends to biff his FS. This should be his SB by a mile.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Savosin's air position scares the heck out of me. But yay for a another clean (!!) program :yahoo:

Yes the jumps were uhm interesting. But what I found more interesting was that for all that Uber! Dramuh! I didn't get much in the way of honest feeling. It's all very uhm precise.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Savosin level 4 on that camel spin that wandered all over the place? Come on!!! All level 4s? Nope!!! Overcooked performance and choreography.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
all the boys are determined to give their best :clapper: it's such a joy to watch!

champagnerain

Final Flight
Those are some...interesting-looking jumps. :shocked: Tucking in his elbows would immediately make those jumps look 1000% better.

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Ted Barton, absent from the stream but present in my heart: "Roman Savosin is polished and confident, and shows well the experience he's gained over the last few years of competition. He has a lot of talent.

Let's look at some elements. He was a little off kilter in the air in his 3A and his 3Lz-3T combination, but you wouldn't know it by how well he landed them all. Excellent control.

Roman is a competitor to watch out for. Well done."

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i'm loving this coach and his style....anyway daniel time...and i need a drink and a hug:biggrin:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Okay, can I say in my eyes Artur was underscored in PCS?

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Daniel scares the heck out of me with his air position, but I cannot help but love his 'quirky' style and the way he engages into performance!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Wow a level 4 for one of the ugliest St Seqs I've seen this season. Grassl deserves better choreography.

Danny T

Medalist
Wow, the entire last group all 6 (six!!!) were clean. The free can't come any sooner, I'm hyped :hap57: