Mariah Bell | Golden Skate

Mariah Bell

sk8kirsty

On the Ice
Let's just ignore this thread because I don't know how to use this app and couldn't work out how to move or delete this post so I had to do this instead soz lol

Caustica

Final Flight
Idk what that means sorry

Did you click on the link? It brings you to a thread just to talk about Mariah.

This type of very general thread on a skater (rather than any topic) is not suited to The Edge (the subforum you created this thread in).

Last edited:

sk8kirsty

On the Ice
Did you click on the link? It brings you to a thread just to talk about Mariah.

This type is very general thread on a skater (rather than any topic) is not suited to The Edge (the subforum you created this thread in).
Ohhh okay thanks

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Idk what that means sorry

That's okay, it's sometimes tough navigating. But very sensibly, each of the skaters has a special thread where folk can discuss, cheer, give the latest news, or just happily blather about how wonderful they are, if necessary for pages and pages without sending the rest of the forum squint-eyed :laugh:

sk8kirsty

On the Ice
That's okay, it's sometimes tough navigating. But very sensibly, each of the skaters has a special thread where folk can discuss, cheer, give the latest news, or just happily blather about how wonderful they are, if necessary for pages and pages without sending the rest of the forum squint-eyed [emoji23]
Oh okay [emoji16] that makes sense actually ahah thanks for telling me

Caustica

Final Flight
Mariah's Fan Fest already exists (I linked to it above). But in case you're using the app where links may not work properly (?), it's a thread in the Figure Skating: Ladies subforum in the Figure Skating Fan Fests section.

Mods should be able to merge your original post into that thread.

Last edited:

sk8kirsty

On the Ice
Mariah's Fan Fest already exists (I linked to it above). But in case you're using the app where links may not work properly (?), it's a thread in the Figure Skating: Ladies subforum in the Figure Skating Fan Fests section.

Mods should be able to merge your original post into that thread.
Thanks but my stupid phone isn't really working with the link so its alright, but thanks anyways!

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You can download the Golden Skate app for your Iphone or android which will make it easier ;)