2020 Japanese Championships: Nationals Predictions Game Round 2 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2020 Japanese Championships: Nationals Predictions Game Round 2

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
well...wakaba cost lots of points to everyone so i guess it evens things out? i doubt many people had her in 5th place, scoring a mere 5 points for finishing 7th right?

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
bronze in ladies! and as usual i Brezined men :LOL: congrats to all the medalists and thank you scorers

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
A lot of perfect gold medalists in Ice Dance! :party2:The most common mistake was having Muramoto/Takahashi in third and Fukase/Cho in second, but we also had a few who had Yajima/Ikeda in fourth and Hirayama/Tateno in fifth instead of the other way around. In the end, there were only two scores achieved so no bronzes here.

Gold (with 75 points)
Gia_Sesshoumaru, readernick, 4verchan, yume, ladyjane, figureskatingandrainbows, SnowWhite, Dreamer57, Antoine, Chibi, invisiblespiral, AshWagsFan, Roo87, Leocadia, YuBluByMe, apgold, cabres, Gourlie, Giu, Weathergal, Lunalovesskating, purplecat, Moxiejan, lutz, TheMightyBidoof, NYscorp6, CaroLiza_fan, gsk8, Lamente Ariane, Koatterce, Pandicorn, Colonel Green, Alex65 and Sherlock Maple!

Silver (with 60 points)
elektra blue, kirauza343, GoneWithTheWind, macy, IndieP12, Teesharpay, FayD, Jeanie19, lariko, Alexcdj, CrazyKittenLady, alyssamarie, GINO, itofan and tinnychan!

Please let me know if you think I've made a mistake or if I've left someone out, because everyone should have a medal :biggrin:

AshWagsFan

Edges for days.
Final Flight
Country
United-States
A lot of perfect gold medalists in Ice Dance! :party2:The most common mistake was having Muramoto/Takahashi in third and Fukase/Cho in second, but we also had a few who had Yajima/Ikeda in fourth and Hirayama/Tateno in fifth instead of the other way around. In the end, there were only two scores achieved so no bronzes here.

Gold (with 75 points)
Gia_Sesshoumaru, readernick, 4verchan, yume, ladyjane, figureskatingandrainbows, SnowWhite, Dreamer57, Antoine, Chibi, invisiblespiral, AshWagsFan, Roo87, Leocadia, YuBluByMe, apgold, cabres, Gourlie, Giu, Weathergal, Lunalovesskating, purplecat, Moxiejan, lutz, TheMightyBidoof, NYscorp6, CaroLiza_fan, gsk8, Lamente Ariane, Koatterce, Pandicorn, Colonel Green, Alex65 and Sherlock Maple!

Silver (with 60 points)
elektra blue, kirauza343, GoneWithTheWind, macy, IndieP12, Teesharpay, FayD, Jeanie19, lariko, Alexcdj, CrazyKittenLady, alyssamarie, GINO, itofan and tinnychan!

Please let me know if you think I've made a mistake or if I've left someone out, because everyone should have a medal :biggrin:
Yay gold in dance! Finally things seem to be turning around for me! Thanks CaroLizaFan for the scoring

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
As soon as @CaroLiza_fan is back in to fix the permissions for some scorers on the Google Doc, we can tally for the individual overall medals :)

Yay! I finally was able to access the spreadsheet, so have entered the Ladies' scores (I'm still working on Russia).
Please access via this new link & PM me if you see an error:

2020-21 National Championship Scoresheet

Thank you so much to the scorers for working out a way to sort everything out.

I am so sorry that it got to this stage.

Truth be told, I went online on Christmas Day specifically to grant the privileges. But, I had to sign in here first to get the e-mail addresses for the new scorers from the PM’s they had sent me. When I went into my private messages, I found Christmas greetings from a couple of members that I am particularly friendly with. And I decided to reply to them first. Unfortunately, by the time I finished writing the replies, I had completely forgotten about granting the editing privileges.

Mea culpa, mea culpa!

And for the past 3 weeks, I was under the impression that I had done it. It was only when I came on today that I discovered that I hadn’t.

In case you are interested in what has been going on since I was last online on Christmas Day, I have posted an update explaining where things are at over in the Random Confessions Thread.

This is just a flying visit to post my American predictions and sort out the original scoresheet. So, for those of you that have sent me PM’s during the past 3 weeks, I will copy them into a Word document, write replies while offline and send them when I am next online.

Sorry again that things have worked out this way.

CaroLiza_fan

Skatesocs

Final Flight
I am not really bothered by it so it's okay if no one responds. But how did I score 95 points overall for this? I got it all right in the dance event, and then it certainly looks like my top 3 in the men's event should already get me to 100?