Moscow Novice Championships - Qualification to Russian Novice Nationals (Jan 19-22) | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Moscow Novice Championships - Qualification to Russian Novice Nationals (Jan 19-22)

klena

On the Ice
So, does anybody know how the qualification works and how many participants will be there? Like 6 from 4 regions or something like that?
Sorry, only in russuan
unknown.png

СФО - Siberian Federal District
ДФО - Far Eastern FD
УФО - Urals FD
ПФО _ Volga FD
ЦФО - Central FD
СЗФО - North Western FD
СКФО - North Caucasus FD
ЮФО -Southern FD

Last edited:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Sorry, only in russuan
unknown.png

ДФО - Far Eastern FD
УФО - Urals FD
ПФО _ Volga FD
ЦФО - Central FD
СЗФО - North Western FD
СКФО - North Caucasus FD
ЮФО -Southern FD
Thanks for that! (y)

Novalis

Record Breaker
Sorry, only in russuan
unknown.png

ДФО - Far Eastern FD
УФО - Urals FD
ПФО _ Volga FD
ЦФО - Central FD
СЗФО - North Western FD
СКФО - North Caucasus FD
ЮФО -Southern FD
So the Urals and Volga thing is on atm as well. And I checked and Sadkova really is there. But 2 falls in the short program, missing the combo. A nightmere 11th position before the free

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Really amazed with how Krivonosova actually got a 3Lutz and it's not even that tiny. Hopefully she at least gets to a 7 triple free skate-level in the future, because PCS-wise she's something else.

Unfortunately, no Melkumova still, no competitions in a year. Perhaps she retired, perhaps she'll come back at some point. It'd be the greatest of shames if she can no longer skate.

On above, it honestly makes no sense how Moscow and St. Petersburg have the same amount of qualification spots, Moscow is infinitely stronger and has far more competitors.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
So the Urals and Volga thing is on atm as well. And I checked and Sadkova really is there. But 2 falls in the short program, missing the combo. A nightmere 11th position before the free
Pity Daria is still so unstable. Hope she can turn that in elements.

Novalis

Record Breaker
I think the score-box isn't working properly as it sums all four jumps. With the boys yesterday, it was only the best solo jump and the best combo that counted. Which would mean Kostyleva would still be up there as she nailed her second lutz and (sort of) her second combo.
Yes this is correct

The results of the elements: http://ffkm.ru/images/files/online/PM2021ml/SEG002.HTM

And the current standings: http://ffkm.ru/images/files/online/PM2021ml/CAT001RS.HTM

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I think the score-box isn't working properly as it sums all four jumps. With the boys yesterday, it was only the best solo jump and the best combo that counted. Which would mean Kostyleva would still be up there as she nailed her second lutz and (sort of) her second combo.
It was void, but in protocols it's as with the boys:

Edit: Once again I come late with the idea :)