2021 JGP France II: Women's Short Program | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP France II: Women's Short Program

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
sigh... i should not have changed my predictions... my update is messing up my chances again to get more than 15 points in women LOL...

Vemvane

On the Ice
Aaaahhhh, unexpected fall from Julia, and her elbow was scraped and bleeding. She was able to put it behind her pretty fast; I'm sure that the two-footed 3T in combination was a result of being rattled from the fall, but she managed to keep going. Well done to her for getting right back on track!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
closing ghoul! 3/3

I was actually wondering what had happened the third one. I was starting to think I had missed it.

And after that fall, I bet Julia is wishing she had missed it too! Boys, but that looked sore.

But, fair play to her for continuing on. It must be distracting to feel your arm getting wet from blood.

Hope things go better for her in the Free.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I was actually wondering what had happened the third one. I was starting to think I had missed it.

And after that fall, I bet Julia is wishing she had missed it too! Boys, but that looked sore.

But, fair play to her for continuing on. It must be distracting to feel your arm getting wet from blood.

Hope things go better for her in the Free.

CaroLiza_fan
did you think she moved on? :LOL:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I'm kinda winded from cheering for my girls, may Chaeyeon do as well as she did today and Ahsun and Seoyeon have clean skates. If I appear in the junior men's thread it means I've given up on sleep, I haven't decided yet. Decisions, decisions... :drama:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I'm kinda winded from cheering for my girls, may Chaeyeon do as well as she did today and Ahsun and Seoyeon have clean skates. If I appear in the junior men's thread it means I've given up on sleep, I haven't decided yet. Decisions, decisions... :drama:
come on, join us, who needs to sleep when there's figure skating to watch? dreadful costume and music choices to comment?:devil:

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Overall, good last group.
I think Isabeau's TES is a confirmation that scores and not placements are what will qualify skaters for JGPF. The GOEs on the 2A and combo were definitely generous.
But she's refined. Very polished. Deserved PCS.
Didn't bet on the right Korean. At least i have good chances for the first place in my predictions :laugh:

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
did you think she moved on? :LOL:

elektra, darling, your puns are getting worse.

So, maybe it's a good thing that I am bailing out now.

Unfortuantely, that is the end of my LIVE skating watching for this week. It's a MotoGP weekend, which means that unlike last week, I will be occupied on Friday. And, because it's the British Grand Prix, everything is happening an hour later than normal. So, no sneaking a bit of skating in between the coverage ending and tea time.

But, I'll try to get some programmes fitted in here and there over the weekend if I can, to prevent a rush to get them watched before the action starts at Košice.

Hope you enjoy the rest of Courchevel II

CaroLiza_fan

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I haven’t seen Isabeau Levito before, but it was wonderful. I wonder if she is one of the new gen quad jumpers in USA.

Isabeau Levito has attempted quad toe in competition. But I don't know whether she plans to try it here.

... And she is coached by Naomi Nari Nam!!! ...

Side note, lest anyone get confused: Josephine Lee is coached by both Amy Evidente and Naomi Nari Nam.

Amy was the coach with Josephine in the Kiss and Cry.

(But no problem if CL_fan is a Naomi fan and just wanted to mention Naomi.)

Last edited: