2021 Autumn Classic: Men's Short Program | Golden Skate

2021 Autumn Classic: Men's Short Program

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
pierrefonds is not north of montreal kevin... it's on the island of montreal... in the western part called the West Island ;) (fine it is technically in the northern part too but yeah.)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Not going to be able to watch this tonight, I'm afraid. I am still eating my tea and Daily Motion won't let you pause the livestream. :mad:

Livestream for the Men's SP is now on air.

Here is the link for the livestream (same as yesterday):
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x842e7r

No Time Schedule šŸ˜ž

And here is the live scoring:
https://results.skatecanada.ca/2021ACI/SEG001.HTM

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan
Hello CaroLiza_fan :), I am still finishing work for the weekend, didn't have dinner and still have to go for groceries :laugh:, and I know once I open the stream, I won't go for said groceries (as Rhythm Dance starts after Men's SP)...Choices, choices...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
my boy is looking good ! GOGOGO Conrad !!!!

RE : Samuel Angers : no worries Kevin if you don't know him... He had retired... came back for the love of sport... added recently a 3a but it's not strong...

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Iā€™m glad Iā€™m wearing a mask right now. Because Iā€™m smiling weirdly right now. Iā€™m so happy to hear Kevin Reynolds commentate.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
my boy is looking good ! Samuel Angers : no worries Kevin if you don't know him... He had retired... came back for the love of sport... added recently a 3a but it's not strong...
anything can happen in this competition, i wouldn't be too much surprised if he starts as the underdog and ends up winning the whole thing :LOL: