Live Stream

Planned Program Content

Starting Order

Start Times

StN.NameNationRankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1
1Anastasiya SAZONOVA / Jamshid TASHMUKHAMEDOV
SP: "Survivor" by Beyoncé
FS: "Let’s Twist Again" by Chubby Checker; "Instrumental" by Sergei Shnurov; "Rip It Up" by Little Richard
UZB.GIF
UZB
2Federica SIMIOLI / Alessandro ZARBO
SP: "Way Down We Go" by Kaleo; choreo by Luca Dematte
FS: "Rocket Man" performed by Taron Egerton; "Crocodile Rock" performed by Taron Egerton; choreo by Luca Dematte
ITA.GIF
ITA
3Alyssa MONTAN / Filippo CLERICI
SP: "Il Poeta en el Mar by Vincente Amigo; choreo by Anna Cappellini, Ondrej Hotarek
FS: "Lupin III Theme '80" Live version by Henry Mancini; "The Village Inn" by Henry Mancini; "Theme from Lupin III 78' "by Henry Mancini; choreo by Anna Cappellini, Ondrej Hotarek
ITA.GIF
ITA
Warm-Up Group 2
4Cate FLEMING / Chase FINSTER
SP: "Show Me How You Burlesque" by Christina Aguilera
FS: "Sweet Dreams" by Cinematic Pop; choreo by Philip Mills, John Kerr, Sinead Kerr
USA.GIF
USA
5Letizia ROSCHER / Luis SCHUSTER
SP: "Joke's On You" (Joker soundtrack) by Charlotte Lawrence, Daniel Pemberton
FD: "Experience" by Ludovico Einaudi; "Every Ending Is a Chance" by Claire Marigold Wyndham, Adrianne Elaine Gonzalez; choreo by Stephanie Schneider, Susan Fichtelmann
GER.GIF
GER
6Isabelle MARTINS / Ryan BEDARD
SP: "House of the Rising Sun" by Heavy Young Heathens
FS: "Caruso" by Lara Fabian; choreo by Rohene Ward, John Kerr
USA.GIF
USA
Warm-Up Group 3
7Anastasiia SMIRNOVA / Danylo SIIANYTSIA
SP: "Hey Big Spender" performed by Janice Hagan
FS: "Je suis malade" by Serge Lama, performed by Lara Fabian; choreo by Trudy Oltmanns
USA.GIF
USA
8Violetta SIEROVA / Ivan KHOBTA
SP: "Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn" (soundtrack); "Joke's On You" ("Joker" soundtrack) by Daniel Pembertone; Charlotte Lowrence; choreo by Filip Zalevski, Oleksii Oliinyk
FS: "Halo" by Beyoncé; choreo by Filip Zalevski, Oleksii Oliinyk
UKR.GIF
UKR
9Anastasia GOLUBEVA / Hektor GIOTOPOULOS MOORE
SP: "Fire Dance" by Jennifer Thomas
FS: "Sing Sing Sing" by Louis Prima; "Summer Time" performed by Ella Fitzgerald; "Mr. Pinstripe Suit" performed by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
AUS.GIF
AUS
Warm-Up Group 4
10Ekaterina STORUBLEVTCEVA / Artem GRITSAENKO
SP: "I Belong To You" by Muse; choreo by Nikolai Miroshkin
FS: "Bloodstream" byTokio Myers; "Angel" by Tokio Myers;
choreo by Nikolai Miroshkin
RUS.GIF
RUS
11Karina SAFINA / Luka BERULAVA
SP: "Moonlight" by Viper; choreo by Nikolai Morozov, Ivan Malafeev
FS: "In This Shirt" by The Irrepressibles; choreo by Nikolai Morozov, Ivan Malafeev
GEO.GIF
GEO
12Anastasia MUKHORTOVA / Dmitry EVGENYEV
SP: "El Choclo" by Ángel Villoldo; "El Tango de Roxanne" (from "Moulin Rouge" soundtrack); choreo by Ramil Mekhdiev, Tatiana Druchinina
FS: "Strangers In The Night' by Frank Sinatra; "My Way" by Frank Sinatra; choreo by Ramil Mekhdiev, Tatiana Druchinina
RUS.GIF
RUS
13Natalia KHABIBULLINA / Ilya KNYAZHUK
SP: "This Business of Love" (from "The Mask" soundtrack) by Domino; " Hey Pachuco!" (from "The Mask" soundtrack) by Royal Crown Revue
FS: "O Verona" (from "Romeo and Juliet" soundtrack) by Craig Armstrong; "Kissing You" (from "Romeo and Juliet" soundtrack) by Craig Armstrong, performed by Des'reee; choreo by Ekaterina Dmitrieva
RUS.GIF
RUS

Last edited:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
All right, looking forward to this! I'm hoping our Aussies can keep kicking butt! We believe! 🇦🇺

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I had actually forgotten that the Pairs were not finished. I thought it was just the Dancers and the Ladies today. :slink:

Livestream for the Pairs FS is now on air.

Here is the link for the livestream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmgA7uSZvnM

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/s...JUNIOR----FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season2122/jgpaut2021/SEG006.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
And the multitasking starts for another day

Country
Norway
I know! I say I will but I can't really. I have to turn the sound down on one stream to follow the other...

Ouch rough fall there!
I think I can just go with this life style for one day. So yesterday took all my mental capacity. The only thing that helps is thinking about tomorrow, only Finlandia!!

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ted and his odd pronunciation of Uzbekistan.

Polka-dots!!!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I know! I say I will but I can't really. I have to turn the sound down on one stream to follow the other...

I'm not even trying. I'm just concentrating on the Juniors.

Of course, I would like to see the Finlandia, and I know I could watch streams on vKontakte (it's not like we are reliant on dodgy virus laden websites for illegal streams; this time we have illegal streams on legitimate social networks). But I'm taking a stand in protest of the extortionate charges for the official stream.

Plus, no bikes and only watching one skating competition this weekend means I can finally get the Nebelhorn Ladies FS finished tomorrow.

Ouch rough fall there!

Wasn't it just! Hope he's OK.

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
For a second I thought the rink DJ was playing a lullaby, but no it's just some weird remix.

Also let's hear it for the Uzbeks and Jamshid's polka-dot tie too :)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The Juniors do have the benefit of Ted and the TES box!

Is there any commentary over there?

BTW I can't lie when you posted that link to the motorcycle kid and said it was the GOAT I thought I was going to see Plushy. :laugh2:

It was Valentino Rossi. Now 42 years old, so hardly a kid any more. But, a 9 time World Champion. (Unfortunately, he is retiring at the end of this season, so he won't make it 10 Championships 😞 )

Good luck Italians!

Yes. The first set didn't do so bad! How will their team-mates straight afterwards do?

What a beautiful dress Federica is wearing! :love: But, not to sure about the stripe down the side of it.

I've never heard Luca's surname pronounced that way before. Ted is too used to coming across French names in Canada, and it is affecting his approach to Italian names... :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Is there any commentary over there?
Apparently there is one stream with Russian commentary? But sure which one though. The one I'm looking at has no commentary.

It was Valentino Rossi.
Now, I have heard of him! But I thought he has dark hair? Or am I mixing him up with someone else? Probably. But wow 9 times World Champion, that's totally GOAT!

Ha ha this program is such a ride! First elevator music, then sirens, then lasers! I love Italians.

And their costumes are fab :)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Now, I have heard of him! But I thought he has dark hair? Or am I mixing him up with someone else? Probably. But wow 9 times World Champion, that's totally GOAT!

He has had every hair style and hair colour imaginable over the years! :laugh:

Ha ha this program is such a ride! First elevator music, then sirens, then lasers! I love Italians.

And their costumes are fab :)

By the way, both these teams have the same coaches, so they are proper team-mates.

The difference is who choreographed the programmes. Luca choreographed for the first partnership, while Ondrej and Anna choreographed for the second partnership.

Ondrej and Anna won that little battle.

Anna... :love: :love: :love:

CaroLiza_fan