US Championship Series - Henderson, Nevada | Page 4 | Golden Skate

US Championship Series - Henderson, Nevada

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ok it’s Henderson..no one watching Junior Men with me?

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Results/Entries

Starr Andrews scored over 79 in the SP to crush the competition at this event.
Umm not that I don't like Starr but if she did score over 79 it probably is US homecooking. 79 would mean she is olympic and world medal contending. It means she probably is the top American even over LIu. I don't think that is the case.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Senior pairs on the ice, anybody watching?

Scary almost-mishap by Fakhroutdinov/
Neudecker just now. Lots of “works in progress”

Last edited:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Senior pairs on the ice, anybody watching?

Scary almost-mishap by Fakhroutdinov/
Neudecker just now. Lots of “works in progress”
Is the camera actually showing the entire pair? The short I was seeing just an arm or a leg. I’m watching football.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Is the camera actually showing the entire pair? The short I was seeing just an arm or a leg. I’m watching football.
All necessary body parts can be seen.

Nate Bartolomay demonstrating that he is the most experienced pairs man in the field, sweetly smiling as he works with a partner obviously new to pairs.

Hey Blissful Synergy! Your fave, we just had A Whole New World FS

Last edited:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kate and Matiej were not on my radar before, but they have polish for a newish pair, I like their positions and spins.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Silly question but do the top 3 get medals? I've never watched these competitions before. I really like them and with Peacock I will watch them in the future.

I think they do, because I have seen coaches posting IG photos with medals, at least for novice and intermediates.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Silly question but do the top 3 get medals? I've never watched these competitions before. I really like them and with Peacock I will watch them in the future.
I don’t know. In the Regionals/Sectionals structure the top 4 get medals. That’s why we have a pewter medalist at Nationals. Personally I think we should do top 6 like horse ribbons.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
... In the Regionals/Sectionals structure the top 4 get medals. That’s why we have a pewter medalist at Nationals. ....

Yes, top four at Championship Series receive medals as well. :)

..that’s not high enough for minimum TES is it?

All but one of the Senior Men in Henderson exceeded the SP tech minimum for Nats, which is 23.0.

The sole exception was Alain Sandraz. :(

(BTW, all three Senior Men today in Allen, Texas, also exceeded the SP tech minimum.)

Last edited: