2022 European Championships: Rhythm Dance | Page 21 | Golden Skate

2022 European Championships: Rhythm Dance

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I've wondered that for a long time so, since you asked, I went hunting.

https://www.schaatsen.nl/nieuws/202...ver-naar-nederland-dit-was-het-wachten-waard/

According to this story about the switch, Hanna has been living in Antwerp (BEL) for years, and training in Eindhoven (NLD) with Adam Solya (HUN) for years. And it was him that suggested switching.

Which begs the question - why go for the Netherlands and not Belgium?

CaroLiza_fan
Late to this party, sorry, but… that still makes zero sense to me, lol. But what do I know, maybe it’s super easy to get Dutch nationality if you’ve been living in Belgium for a while. Not my area of expertise.
And like you said, seems like choosing Belgium woulda been easier!

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I'm not a big fan either. They are fun but I don't think their basics are that strong. They are both adorable.
I saw them live at Skate Canada this year and can report that while he has good skills, hers are wanting. They are also very slow on the ice, compared to the top teams.

Adorable, though! And I’m delighted to see a competitive team emerge from the land of Torvill & Dean.

Andrea82

Medalist
Breakdown by judge and element/component

7 judges with S/K first and 2 with S/B (Great Britain and France)
1 judge with G/F into second (Turkey) with 2 more with G/F ahead of S/B in PCS (Germany and Lithuania)
F/B 4th for everyone except for the Spanish judge
S/D win the Spanish battle for everyone except for the Turkish judge

brigit66

On the Ice
Germany , Ukraina, Russia, Spain, UK, France, Czech Lithuania ,Turkey. LOL Ukrain , Russia and Spain are 100% for sure everytime +Lithuania which is always pro russian , Germany mostly too.

Last edited:

auser

Record Breaker
I still want to dress him. Is Nikita pregnant?
Yes, you better take of your clothes....
I was wondering if he was stashing some back bracing materials under that big shirt(he looked a tad stiff in his movement to me). But its good to see them dancing here again.