Nathan Chen | Page 1043 | Golden Skate

Nathan Chen

streams4dreams

On the Ice
Creating the latest Rockeman costume at Vera's design studio

Photos of Nathan being interviewed Polina at Nats
Any ideas how long it takes to create a costume? And if the team would be interested in updating to a real astronomical image? Wouldn't one of these be cool??
001_pillars_of_creation_new.jpg
002_rose_of_galaxies.jpg
003_star_cluster.jpg

And there's more where these came from: Hubble's Top 100 Images

sheetz

Record Breaker
Short Raf interview. According to Google Translate, he says we may see the Mozart program again in the future although it's not clear where or when.

Scott Hamilton presenting Nathan the Champion Cup at the medal ceremony.

Congratulations from GPI to their Nats medalists and Olympics bound skaters.

Congratulations from the Ivy League

SaDa

On the Ice
I'm sorry...we all have such different ideas of what ugly is. This suit...the fit. Those sleeves. And I cannot imagine the poor guy successfully doing quads in it. Like, it's all fun...but not at all practical. I'll take his athletic shirts over this any day of the week. I don't mind the color though 😊

sheetz

Record Breaker
gosh... vogue has a very gorgeous man and they dress him like this? sorry.. i know nothing about fashion but i don't like this suit at all lol... nathan though, looks good in anything
I have to assume they chose the outfit to fit the song lyrics, because it's awful. I also wonder if Vogue just has no clue how to dress an Asian man. Contrast it with the amazing outfit he wore for the SPUR photo shoot.

-----------------------------------------
Nathan one of several Olympians asked questions by kids

Interview w/ Andrea Joyce

Chumming it up with Karen backstage

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I have to assume they chose the outfit to fit the song lyrics, because it's awful. I also wonder if Vogue just has no clue how to dress an Asian man. Contrast it with the amazing outfit he wore for the SPUR photo shoot.

-----------------------------------------
Nathan one of several Olympians asked questions by kids

Interview w/ Andrea Joyce

Chumming it up with Karen backstage
omg that SPUR outfit made me PURRRRRR :) WOW !

Ella5555

On the Ice
I really don’t understand the fixation with what Nathan wears. Though what he models in the Vogue photo shoot is something I would never have thought of for him, he looks great. As for his skating costumes, we all know he likes simpler styles, which I like, too. I think most of his fans would understand that by now. IMO, his short program costume is sophisticated and flatters his body lines. Though the design on his FS costume is a bit wild, Nathan is able to pull it off. There are so many mediocre costumes worn by other male skaters out there…not really sure why all the focus is on Nathan’s costumes.