2022 World Figure Skating Championships: Men's Free Skate | Page 50 | Golden Skate

2022 World Figure Skating Championships: Men's Free Skate

silveruskate

On the Ice
Was Lambiel always such a narcissist, jesus let Shoma have his moment!! Hugging him, pulling him, being all over home. Then hugging the other dude in front of him so we can't even see Shoma, and after that basically latching onto Shoma again like a leech. I saw way more Lambiel than Shoma after the scores were announced.

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
This is only the second time I ever watched a victory ceremony with the first being for the ladies at this past Olympics.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Man, the medals for the World Championship are so nice now! They used to be these crappy tiny things that would probably get lost behind the couch.

Well I won't be watching the Free Dance but you all have fun and be sure to cheer extra hard for co-President of the Small and Mighty Club Marco Fabbri and the lovely Charlene and Treasurer Jean Luc and the amazing Kaitlin for me!

lady_bee

Medalist
Was Lambiel always such a narcissist, jesus let Shoma have his moment!! Hugging him, pulling him, being all over home. Then hugging the other dude in front of him so we can't even see Shoma, and after that basically latching onto Shoma again like a leech. I saw way more Lambiel than Shoma after the scores were announced.
Because I want to see Lambiel as much as his skaters. Please don't blame him, but me!