2022 Skate America Men's Free Skate | Page 24 | Golden Skate

2022 Skate America Men's Free Skate

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
a stacked lineup... Shoma, Kazuki, Sota (who's been on fire this season domestically), SpiderBoyang, GoGolev, Adam Siao Him Fa (who has also been on fire domestically), Matteo Rizzo, Signor Gabriele
Just kill me, I am going to die when NHK happens anyway

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Those roses are so pretty!
Football time for me, hopefully I can watch unspoiled.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
it's because he scores in the 8s for PCS and not the 9s... when he gets there, across both programs, that will be about 15 points more in total score
I’d rather he does what nobody else can do. His GoE already went up.

16Olympics

On the Ice
The height on Ilia's 4A makes me thing he's got a quint in him. It was epic.

Overall, I enjoy Jun's sp and free the most this time out although Daniel's short is so beautifully done. Thanks, Jason.

Kao is only 17. Wow for the next 4 years in the men's events.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I’d rather he does what nobody else can do. His GoE already went up.
the problem is that getting 9s should not be what everyone else can do... it should be reserved for very few skaters... just my opinion.. and it should be valued as well. However, I am sure, with his base value, if he doesn't fall, he will be ahead of most if not all.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
It's noon here, I've been up for 26 hours and I can't go to sleep because we're almost at grandma's. I am utterly exhausted, I want to cry. And I can't go to bed early again because I have to cheer for my girls. Being a figure skating fan is killing me.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
the problem is that getting 9s should not be what everyone else can do... it should be reserved for very few skaters... just my opinion.. and it should be valued as well. However, I am sure, with his base value, if he doesn't fall, he will be ahead of most if not all.
It’s too subjective to just be one skater who can get 9s.