2022 Skate America Men's Free Skate | Page 25 | Golden Skate

2022 Skate America Men's Free Skate

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
well.. i don't get a break because I always find a skater to really cheer for at every competition... tonight it was Cha.. :) in NHK it probably would be Shoma :) etc... next week... Keegan?
Keegan!! Keegan!! He has a very special stuffie that went from the US to Korea in …2019? I’ve lost track. Stuffie got there 2 days late, then came Covid, so nice person kept him thorough Covid. He recently travelled back to the US and is finally on his way to Canada to be thrown to Keegan. It takes a village to throw a stuffie.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Keegan!! Keegan!! He has a very special stuffie that went from the US to Korea in …2019? I’ve lost track. Stuffie got there 2 days late, then came Covid, so nice person kept him thorough Covid. He recently travelled back to the US and is finally on his way to Canada to be thrown to Keegan. It takes a village to throw a stuffie.
OMG.. that's intense.. i hope there is a letter with the stuffie that explains all this to Keegan so the stuffie gets to Alaska with him ...

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
In 2020, says nice person

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
We're almost at Grandma's and I am dying from lack of sleep and oxygen. Revive me folks before I have to face my relatives

sworddance21

On the Ice
Sometimes I really do wish I could get excited about jumps qua jumps.

But the skating gods have not granted me that outlook.

So hate me, I don't really care if I see a 4A just to see a 4A. Just another jump.

Cross threaded. 😁
I’m generally with you - I’m definitely a fan who favors artistry over jumps. But I also appreciate athleticism and what he displays with his jumps is extraordinary. Also - he’s kind of a baby. Nathan was pretty much jump jump jump at 17 and he really found a style and a sense of artistry that I love. I’m hoping Ilia finds that, too. He does skate with a lot of passion - I really enjoyed his step sequence. I’m rooting for him. I’m excited to see how he develops.

reader3

Chicago Lady
Final Flight
Country
United-States
My daughter and I are so proud for Ilia. Congrats to him and well deserved!! He really brought it tonight, even with one fall. His artistry is improving too. To win SA at such a young age is a great feat. :clap:

Last edited: