2022 Skate America Free Dance | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2022 Skate America Free Dance

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Madi and Evan, why?

You do themes so well. What is this (high pitched fake chorus) music? Yes, I know you said it's about your relationship and your work and whatever. Well I want snakes and astronauts.

Sorry to be a downer. On the plus side, lovely skating and lovely costumes. Even that slash thing on Evan. ;)

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Hmm... I do think this is an interesting change for Madi and Evan. I haven't decided yet how I feel about it, though my initial thoughts are that I prefer the movement to some of the music. I wish there were less vocalizations too, haha. They might lose the free dance, which is interesting, and I think mostly down to this being their first competition of the season vs Kaitlin and Jean-Luc's second. But they're going to have to be on their toes this season.

Country
Norway
Hmm... I do think this is an interesting change for Madi and Evan. I haven't decided yet how I feel about it, though my initial thoughts are that I prefer the movement to some of the music. I wish there were less vocalizations too, haha. They might lose the free dance, which is interesting, and I think mostly down to this being their first competition of the season vs Kaitlin and Jean-Luc's second. But they're going to have to be on their toes this season.
I think the program can grow a bit. I didn´t like their Billish Eilish-program at first last season, but they totally sold it the end. So will see...

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Alas, I told you. This is far from the first time it has happened. I just accept it going in now. C/B will get 1st. H/B will get 2nd. What they do on the ice does not matter.

Last edited: