2022 CS Golden Spin of Zagreb: Info and Pre-game Chat | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Golden Spin of Zagreb: Info and Pre-game Chat

Country
Norway
kind of jealous here, guess what? global warming is striking again
Unfortunately I think that goes for the whole world. I read that after Christmas it will be unusual warm in whole Europe. It´s something about El Nína, i´m wondering if this is the winter we will have now and that we will have rain and storms in January and February :/. Looking at the electricity prices though, it could save us from having horrible prices through the whole winter. That is the sad reality...

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Btw, didn´t someone guess last year how the skaters did, making a guessing play-by-play? :biggrin:

I see Noah Bodenstein is about to skate now, followed by Aleksandr Selevko.

Also, in my imagination Corey Circelli is in the lead now, he landed a clean 4T, 3A and 3Lz-3T in his SP. He scored 88 points :popcorn:
how bad do you think Selevkactus junior bombed? :LOL:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Btw, didn´t someone guess last year how the skaters did, making a guessing play-by-play? :biggrin:

Ah, yes, that was the Olympic Test Event. Was it the Asian Open? I can't remember, and I can't be bothered looking it up.

how bad do you think Selevkactus junior bombed? :LOL:

"Selevkactus Junior" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We have got to make sure that sticks, along with Selevkactus Senior, of course! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
The Selevko brothers are in the lead now. They both scored around 120.
The rest around 60 points I'm afraid. So that means the Selevko bros are double as good as the rest? :unsure:

Anyone think this could happen?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
twice a cactus you mean? :LOL: who got the edge on his brother though?
You mean Mikhail? I think so so. He landed a quad. but popped the axel (of course:LOL:), and that a step out and ur on the quad combo. So let´s say, 82 points? :unsure: Not too shabby but could have been better.
he landed a quad twofooted maybe ur, popped axel of course and fall on the + somethingT :LOL:
Ah, yes, that was the Olympic Test Event. Was it the Asian Open? I can't remember, and I can't be bothered looking it up.

"Selevkactus Junior" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We have got to make sure that sticks, along with Selevkactus Senior, of course! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan
i've been calling the both of them this way from quinte a while, but as usual you're the last one to notice things :LOL:
I want to know about Rizzo. Surely he is up there with the Sel bros...
Matteo is in the last group

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
Finally! The Stream!!!

giphy.gif

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
i've been calling the both of them this way from quinte a while, but as usual you're the last one to notice things :LOL:

Just remember, I've been concentrating on Challenger and Senior B events that my kids have been competing in. I haven't seen any Senior GP's yet. (Well, apart from dipping in to watch my kids).

By the way, am I right in thinking this is the first event this season that both of the Selevkactus brothers have been at? It used to be that they would be at the same events all the time, but it doesn't happen that often any more.

CaroLiza_fan