2022 CS Golden Spin of Zagreb: Info and Pre-game Chat

CrazyKittenLady

Thanks for skating, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
giphy.gif

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
what does it mean account closed??? i need to watch my son!:drama:

And I have a son and two daughters! :drama: (Even though I wish one of the daughters and the son weren't here...)

Golden Spin always does this.

Now that you mention it, yes I do remember us being in this position regularly. And members on here demanding that the event get stripped of it's Challenger status in favour of the Santa Claus Cup, which always does a great job.

Why the ISU puts up with it, I will never understand.

CaroLiza_fan

Andrea82

Medalist
I remember one year where we "discovered" the podium of the Men event by the Instagram Story of one of the skaters posing pics of the award ceremony...otherwise we were still in the dark after one hour the FS ended

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
If anybody is interested - it has just started snowing here. 🌨️

Don't worry, I'm keeping myself warm constantly moving my fingers doing searches on YouTube and Daily Motion for "Golden Spin" and "Zlatna Pirueta". :p

Getting fed up with all these spam videos pretending to be streams cluttering up the results. I wish YouTube would do something about them.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Arghhh, I'm going to make lunch now. No use waiting around, it will just make me crankier.
Good luck to all the cactus boys with their top-secret SP performances!

Speaking of Top Secret things, I think I'll go back to watching the episode of "The Man From UNCLE" that I was watching before I started getting prepared for the skating. I've only about 10 minutes left of it. And then I'll try again.

By the way, the snow has stopped. It didn't lie, so no building a ⛄ in the shape of a 🌵 to make up for the lack of watching Men skating.

CaroLiza_fan

Country
Norway
If anybody is interested - it has just started snowing here. 🌨️

Don't worry, I'm keeping myself warm constantly moving my fingers doing searches on YouTube and Daily Motion for "Golden Spin" and "Zlatna Pirueta". :p

Getting fed up with all these spam videos pretending to be streams cluttering up the results. I wish YouTube would do something about them.

CaroLiza_fan
I´ll keep up with the weather update. I was just outside bringing some woods to put in the fireplace. It´s minus - 6,2 celcius outside and the electricity prices are horrible (I guess that is for most people now). Not everybody is lucky enough to have a fireplace and woods to warm up inside. We even have a heat pump so it wasn´t that terrible with 20 degrees in the living room this morning. There have been snowing a little the past few days (thank god not too much because it´s not fun when you have a car), but just a perfect layer of snow, so it´s really winter wonderland and cozy now, and having a fireplace on top of that is really a perfect!

Seems like we are in a cold period, and in Satuday it could be as cold as -13 here, and it will stay around -10 the next days. But I bet I got nothing on @TT_Fin in Finland? :biggrin:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I´ll keep up with the weather update. I was just outside bringing some woods to put in the fireplace. It´s minus - 6,2 celcius outside and the electricity prices are horrible (I guess that is for most people now). Not everybody is lucky enough to have a fireplace and woods to warm up inside. We even have a heat pump so it wasn´t that terrible with 20 degrees in the living room this morning. There have been snowing a little the past few days (thank god not too much because it´s not fun when you have a car), but just a perfect layer of snow, so it´s really winter wonderland and cozy now, and having a fireplace on top of that is really a perfect!

Seems like we are in a cold period, and in Satuday it could be as cold as -13 here, and it will stay around -10 the next days. But I bet I got nothing on @TT_Fin in Finland? :biggrin:
kind of jealous here, guess what? global warming is striking again