2023 European Championships Men's Free Skate | Page 27 | Golden Skate

2023 European Championships Men's Free Skate

Country
Norway
I´m halfway back. I just went for a walk to the mailbox during ice resurfacing and was unlucky and slipped on the ice and got my kneecap out joint for the third time in my life :dbana::dbana::dbana: I´m in a bit of a a pain now, but I have settled with a lot of pillows under my knee and the pain killers are starting to kick in so I feel bit better.

The boys are kind enough to entertain me and Lukas skate did almost make me forget everything. I´m so happy for him and Switzerland :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
I´m halfway back. I just went for a walk to the mailbox during ice resurfacing and was unlucky and slipped on the ice and got my kneecap out joint for the third time in my life :dbana::dbana::dbana: I´m in a bit of a a pain now, but I have settled with a lot of pillows under my knee and the pain killers are starting to kick in so I feel bit better.

The boys are kind enough to entertain me and Lukas skate did almost make me forget everything. I´m so happy for him and Switzerland :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
Please take care!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
spinning-toilet-be-like-poggers.gif

my predictions right now

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy

omg, dear, how are you doing? are you going to see a doctor tomorrow? let me know what he says

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia

I know what is good to completely get rid of pain :D And also for disinfection :p