2023 European Championships Men's Free Skate | Page 28 | Golden Skate

2023 European Championships Men's Free Skate

auser

Record Breaker
I´m halfway back. I just went for a walk to the mailbox during ice resurfacing and was unlucky and slipped on the ice and got my kneecap out joint for the third time in my life :dbana::dbana::dbana: I´m in a bit of a a pain now, but I have settled with a lot of pillows under my knee and the pain killers are starting to kick in so I feel bit better.

The boys are kind enough to entertain me and Lukas skate did almost make me forget everything. I´m so happy for him and Switzerland :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
Hope you feel better soon @norwegianfairytale. :ghug:

Country
Norway
omg, dear, how are you doing? are you going to see a doctor tomorrow? let me know what he says

:ghug:

It got back into place itself so it´s not much to do other the relax and take the time to heal (if it wasn´t going back I would not sit her right now I think I would be running down ER room :LOL: :LOL:

I´m doing ok right now, I have the men to entertain me and give me more pain :LOL: :LOL:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I´m halfway back. I just went for a walk to the mailbox during ice resurfacing and was unlucky and slipped on the ice and got my kneecap out joint for the third time in my life :dbana::dbana::dbana: I´m in a bit of a a pain now, but I have settled with a lot of pillows under my knee and the pain killers are starting to kick in so I feel bit better.

The boys are kind enough to entertain me and Lukas skate did almost make me forget everything. I´m so happy for him and Switzerland :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
Like us old people.. don't be too proud to wear spikes.