2023 Skate Canada Rhythm Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 Skate Canada Rhythm Dance

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I certainly did not expect to enjoy slightly corny 80s pop music here as much as I did but I really did, even though I was just listening to some black metal album right before RD began, lol.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Very energetic skate to Michael Jackson for Zingas Kolesnik- very close call on the twizzles, under review. How close did they get, did they touch? Happy Birthday Vadym! Very fast skating.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I want to love them as they are great people, but somehow I just find it all very hurried.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Alicia & Paul seem to be forgotten in a sea of Canadian dancers. Cmon remind us again how versatile you two are.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I certainly did not expect to enjoy slightly corny 80s pop music here as much as I did but I really did, even though I was just listening to some black metal album right before RD began, lol.
I have had a look at the music list and am determinedly and stoically bearing it...

There was good music in the 80s, I remember it, but you wouldn't know it by ice dance :(

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have had a look at the music list and am determinedly and stoically bearing it...

There was good music in the 80s, I remember it, but you wouldn't know it by ice dance :(
The music requirements just suck the life out of the RD for me.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Inserting the silver samba dance steps to rock music just seems like not a good fit for so many couples.