2024 European Championships Rhythm Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2024 European Championships Rhythm Dance

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
That boy in the Lithuanian hat. :biggrin: Looked a bit bored though. For him it's probably just a bunch of old people messing around in front of him and he's supposed to watch.

Let me get my Zimmer frame...

Actually, you never know, that kid could be a skating star of the future. The youngest skater I have adopted (who is quickly becoming a real star) was shown in the audience holding a banner during 2002 Junior Worlds in Tallinn.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I had a panic before the Polish partnership when I heard the rinkside announcer say the name "Sofia".

But now, it is actually time for my kids.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST SOFÍA AND ASAF!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ach, such a good start and then a mistake at the end of the twizzles.

And another mistake on the Midline Step Sequence.

Rest of it was brilliant.

I know it was only a couple of mistakes, but this is so strange. They are usually faultless. Did the pressure get to them a bit?

But, Chris can't praise them enough. He is REALLY impressed.

I was the same the first time I saw them. And I haven't stopped being impressed since!

Asaf can't stop smiling. Sofía looks more serious. But, then again, she always has taken things very seriously.

Sofía is not happy at all with the scores. Asaf is disappointed too, but is taking it better.

It's understandable. The only time they have scored lower in the SP this season was at their season debut at the Ondrej Nepela Memorial.

They still go into the lead by 3.08 points. So, it's not a disaster.

:cheer: WELL DONE SOFÍA AND ASAF!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan