Ladies Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ladies Free Skate

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
The flu going around now is a nasty one that has gone to bronchitis in some people. I hope that Caroline is going to take very good care of herself when this event is over.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
I didn't realize Caroline was ill. That'll sap your strength for sure. Good skate for her but this whole comp her component scores have been low.

skates

Rinkside
Caroline got 107.03 for her LP. If you add the 4 points she usually gets for her spirals, she goes up to 111, just 2 points shy of her personal best this season.

And if you add 6 points more for the PCS that she received at 4CC(53) to the PCS that she received here(47) you get 117, a PB

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
Even if she doesn't place, she made a good recovery from that unfortunate SP. That shows spunk. I like spunk.

This season it seems that the skaters are better have a bad SP than a perfect one. But it hurts the competition in terms of enjoyability

Ashley never pauses. Even in the more lyric part of Spartacus, she is moving swiftly (and to the music). Too bad she fell. No problem with speed, definitely.

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
Caroline ahead of Ashley. I truely didn't expect that.

What will be Elene's answer to this?

Kissx3

Final Flight
Should we expect a Hersh article about how awesome Caroline is tomorrow? Very strong result if she's got the flu or recovering from it.