Music: Dark Eyes

3Lz+2T
3Lz - very forward landing, almost hand down
3F
LSp
StSq
2A+3T
3S+2T+2Lo
FSSp - wobbly landing, jitters from SP mistake?
3Lo
ChSq - good energy
2A
CCoSp

Good comeback! Small mistakes on the lutzes and the spin, she fell on in the short. Not as good as Euros but it'll probably move her up.

FS: 62.28 + 57.24 = 119.52
Tot: 174.24, in 1st (out of 10)

skatel80

On the Ice
The great thing for liza is that she can rely on that impeccable jump technique she has, they are flawless :) wonderful performance :)

koriani

Rinkside
as much as i disliked Liza's Europeans dress, I can't say this costume is any better
she really needs better costumes :think:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tuk skates really small. She has big jumps but not a lot of speed and not a lot of ice coverage.

tulosai

Record Breaker
IMO If Liza could make her arms and her spins 20% better than they currently are she truly could compete with the best of the best.

Very strong from her, a few small bobbles. Should go easily ahead of Leonova. I think if she did enough to keep 3 spots depends on Sotnikova now.

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
IMO If Liza could make her arms and her spins 20% better than they currently are she truly could compete with the best of the best.

Very strong from her, a few small bobbles. Should go easily ahead of Leonova. I think if she did enough to keep 3 spots depends on Sotnikova now.

Russians arent keeping 3 spots unless it is a disaesterously skated event in the last 2 flights at this point. Even if Sotnikova skates well she will probably finish 7th or 8th now if the whole final flight skates reasonably well. Yet that is where Tuktamysheva would have to finish (with Sotnikova pulling way up to 4th or 5th). Would be a miracle right now.