2013 Worlds Ladies FS | Page 63 | Golden Skate

2013 Worlds Ladies FS

herios

Medalist
Yu Na Kim, showed everyone, how you need to skate. Like she has never left. Probably the others should take break sometime to come back refreshed. It's working.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Oh, Yuna. To think I doubted your ability to return...

I think it is safe to say at this point that she is a unique talent. Not more than one in a million skaters could have staged this kind of comeback after pretty much literally not training seriously at all for a year. She has innate talent oozing out of her pores in a way everyone else can only dream of... as well as a stellar work ethic which has served her extremely well.

So glad she is doing this. Her preformance tonight was to die for.

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
Watch out for 6,7 and 8! Gold - Li - and Osmond.... the future is near. BUT Yuna just not ready to give up. SOCHI IS GOING TO AMAZING.

I agree with this. We also can't forget the young Russians either. Some should peak for next year but others will be in the mix for 2018. Should be great!

jkun

Final Flight
Wow! Yuna's performance was just magnificent! She got so many +3's from the judges on her 3Lz-3T, 3F and even got 10.00's on some program elements from the judges o_o. Not even one 0 or -1 GOE

Gymfan15

On the Ice
So a lot of people who didn't even compete today have tons of reasons to be thrilled. The 2nd Canadian lady, for one...I'm assuming that's Lacoste? And of course Mirai, Cristina, Caroline, Agnes, Alissa...I expect to see a renewed sense of confidence and dedication because suddenly they all have a very good shot at Sochi. And of course, two very lucky young ladies from Korea who have Yuna to thank for paving the way for them to gain so much experience and become better skaters. And now they will go to the Olympics as well.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I hope Max and Gracie get to go on a celebratory date for their great World debuts! :biggrin:

Kissx3

Final Flight
Yuna Kim is a one in a million athlete. Just spectacular at what she does.

Happy for USA's 3 spots and Canada's 2. Too bad about Russia, they were already done for after the short.

Congratulations to Gracie, Zijun, Kaetlyn, Adelina and Elizaveta - All top 10 at their first World Championships. The new class is coming!

CarneAsada

Medalist
Hahaha Mao, Carolina and Yu-na all have a 10 point PCS cushion over everyone else. Yu-na sizably more, Mao slightly less.

katia

On the Ice
I think KO has a good attitude. In the K&C she said it was still better than her goal. Just because some fans had crazy expectations it should not be taken out on her. And a lot of KO fans were not calling for a podium finish...

I love it. Osmond got in the first 10, and will be a skater to watch (next year perhaps she will finish in first 5) and Yu Na got a great, absolutely great skate and a first place. WOW

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
I'm ok with it. She preformed every second of that program 100% lights out until the very end.

Yeah, you could tell she had the crowd eating out of the palm of her hand. She actually made Bolero exciting. And I am not even a Kostner fan! That really is saying something.