Junior Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Junior Ladies SP

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Girls SP results: http://www.usfigureskating.org/leaderboard/results/2014/2014_us_fs_champs/results.html

1 Amber Glenn, Dallas FSC 63.99
2 Tyler Pierce, All Year FSC 62.38
3 Ashley Shin, Dallas FSC 57.91
4 Bradie Tennell, Wagon Wheel FSC 55.34
5 Karen Chen, Peninsula SC 51.78
6 Elena Taylor, Dallas FSC 50.30
7 Maria Yang, Washington FSC 49.61
8 Elizabeth Nguyen, All Year FSC 47.22
9 Megan Wessenberg, SC Of Boston 46.75
10 Olivia Serafini, SC of New York 46.17
11 Lyra Katzman, SC of New York 43.55
12Amy Lin, Peninsula SC 42.80
13 Xylina Rusit, St. Moritz ISC 34.68

Country
Russia
On videos, I like Tyler better than Amber.

Yes, both are good girls and may have big future. But what are their chances at JrWorlds, where will be best three of 6 Russian girls GP and JGP finalists?
Polina Edmunds has good chance, also Karen Chen (if she will qualify to JrWorlds).

mskater93

Record Breaker
I wonder whether the level really was that high or whether all those Lv4 calls were generous. Incredible technical content from the top 4. Wow!

They were definitely level 4 elements. I watched them, very clearly deserving of the levels they received.

The difference between Glenn and Pierce is less than the difference in the BV of their combination jumps (Glenn did 3F+3T, Pierce 3T+3T), so I can see it going either way in the LP.

Suspect JWs will be Edmunds (unless she finishes 3rd in Seniors, which is VERY unlikely unless a number of skaters bomb totally; her PCS will be lower) and either Wang or Miller depending on who skates better at Nationals and then the ladies Junior champion OR Wang AND Miller and no Juniors (like last year where Hicks, Siraj, and Cesario went to JWs).