CAPTION: Shae-Lynn Bourne and Nikolai Morozov | Golden Skate

CAPTION: Shae-Lynn Bourne and Nikolai Morozov

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
"Oh, no! It's a letter from the attorney of my ex-wife--you know, the one I was cheating on with you while I was still married. She wants more money! That b****! She's just so immoral!"

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
'The results of the Ice Dancing Competition have already been determined at a breakfast meeting of the judges prior to the Compulsory Dances.'

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

John King

Final Flight
Caption

"Dear Nikoli...[cross out].....Dear Nickoly.....[cross out]....Dear Nikalie....[loses patience]...Hey,Russian dude!"

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
RealtorGal said:
"Oh, no! It's a letter from the attorney of my ex-wife--you know, the one I was cheating on with you while I was still married. She wants more money! That b****! She's just so immoral!"
RealtorGal, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: By George, I think you hit the nail on the head.

Dee

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Dee4707 said:
RealtorGal, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: By George, I think you hit the nail on the head.

Dee

Thanks, Dee! I consider it my personal responsibility to make you all :laugh: !

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
"It's from Vera Wang. Shae, she is sueing you for making your hair the same putrid shade of glow in the dark yellow as that dress she made for Michelle"

Lcp88

On the Ice

Ouch. Thats a little harsh, Realtorgal....

LOL piel!
How 'bout: "We regret to inform you that the 98 Olympic Dance results were indeed fixed from the start, and would like to appolgize for out late response to your claims. Sincerly, Octavio Cinaqunta and Yuri Balkov"

VIETgrlTerifa

Record Breaker
RealtorGal said:
Hey, I calls 'em likes I sees 'em...:eek: :D

I have a question about the whole Morosov and wife thing. Weren't there rumors circulating that Nikolai's now ex-wife was having an affair with Yagudin while they were married?

Before you guys jump on me, I want to say that I don't believe that rumor is true, but I also don't believe Nikolai is some evil immoral person either.

It seems to me that it's good that both of them are separated now then later.