Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1133 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Fluture

Record Breaker
Canada and Russia yay! Not the easiest assignments but not the hardest either

I think it‘s funny how we were all debating between Japan and China and now it‘s Russia for the second one. Skate Canada scares me most tbh. The girls there are tough and the scoring is too. But she‘ll meet Sima. This makes me happy.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Sasha is at both of Evgenia's events. Won"t be easy :/

This was to be expected. They wouldn‘t want Sasha and Alina to meet before GPF. But that she has to meet Sasha AND Rika at one is a bit much. So looks like a tough fight. Keeping fingers crossed.

But honestly, I‘m confused. Why then that advertisement with Pantene if she‘s not even going to NHK trophy?

Watch

Final Flight
Didn't expect her to go to Rostelecom at all, but here we go. Two tough fields, twice against Sasha Trusova, once against Rika, but this year there really isn't any asignment that's not tough. Mostly because of the entirety of the Russian powerhouse :laugh:

DeeDee18

On the Ice
I think the GP assignments are doable! For one thing, even though she meets Trusova and Kihira in Canada, hopefully she'll have hometown advantage and time difference advantage. I mean it's in BC which is like the farthest time zone available from Russia and Japan. About Russia, honestly I was suspecting ever since I heard rumours that the tickets are a lot more expensive this year :laugh: but once again, hometown advantage and home crowd support. I know it's not her favourite, but Russia can help get her into GPF .

But thankfully she's healthy, programs already planned so she has lots of time to prepare :)

Skate Canada is the hardest. I was hoping she wouldn’t get it because they usually score harsher. And meeting Rika and Trusova?? Anyone would be put in the worst situation. I doubt they would ever make Alina meet Trusova AND Rika at one GP event.

bubblecherry

Final Flight
I think it‘s funny how we were all debating between Japan and China and now it‘s Russia for the second one. Skate Canada scares me most tbh. The girls there are tough and the scoring is too. But she‘ll meet Sima. This makes me happy.

Skate Canada medal contenders: Bradie, Sasha, Mai, Rika, Evgenia // Honorable mentions: Yelim Lim, Young You -- don't one of them have 3A? Serafima if she gets 4S

Rostelecom Cup medal contenders: Sasha, Evgenia, Satoko, Konstantinova

Yeah, looking again, Skate Canada is one of the more difficult ones. But all of the assignments look difficult and she'll have to bring her best

NoviceFan

Triple Something-Triple Looping
Medalist
Zhenya never takes the easy route :biggrin: But she rises to the occasion, always.

Hoping she stays healthy :pray:

Maju

On the Ice
I think the GP assignments are doable! For one thing, even though she meets Trusova and Kihira in Canada, hopefully she'll have hometown advantage and time difference advantage. I mean it's in BC which is like the farthest time zone available from Russia and Japan. About Russia, honestly I was suspecting ever since I heard rumours that the tickets are a lot more expensive this year :laugh: but once again, hometown advantage and home crowd support. I know it's not her favourite, but Russia can help get her into GPF .

But thankfully she's healthy, programs already planned so she has lots of time to prepare :)
Doable is right. They are very challenging but I think she can make it to GPF. It will be nice for her to feel the Russian support again. Praying for her quad sal.

bubblecherry

Final Flight
For anyone curious, I analyzed the assignments and here's what I think

Skate America: 5 strong medal contenders, 2 potential factors

Skate Canada: 5 strong medal contenders, 2 potential factors

IDF: 3 strong medal contenders, 1 potential factor

Cup of China: 5 strong medal contenders, 1 potential factor

Rostelecom Cup: 3 strong medal contenders, 1 potential factor

NHK: 3 strong medal contenders, 2 potential factors

**strong contenders: medaled at big competitions (sr/jr) last season, big scoring potential
*potential factors: top 10 worlds, past success, main player in big fed, etc

Coryocris

Praise our Little Bear
On the Ice
Country
Germany
For anyone curious, I analyzed the assignments and here's what I think

Skate America: 5 strong medal contenders, 2 potential factors

Skate Canada: 5 strong medal contenders, 2 potential factors

IDF: 3 strong medal contenders, 1 potential factor

Cup of China: 5 strong medal contenders, 1 potential factor

Rostelecom Cup: 3 strong medal contenders, 1 potential factor

NHK: 3 strong medal contenders, 2 potential factors

**strong contenders: medaled at big competitions (sr/jr) last season, big scoring potential
*potential factors: top 10 worlds, past success, main player in big fed, etc

GPF contenders:
-Trusova
-Shcherbakova
-Kostornaia
-Alina
-Zhenya
-Lilibet
-Rika
-Liza
-Mai
-Kaori