Kaetlyn Osmond talks recovery after figure-skating injury | Golden Skate

Kaetlyn Osmond talks recovery after figure-skating injury

Ravensque

On the Ice
Good for her. It was such a serious injury to try to recover from, but I admire her tenacity dedication and her optimism. You go girl!!!!

hohoho

On the Ice
I was in Edmonton last week and went to the West Edmonton Mall and managed to catch Kaetlyn skating. She did an exhibition of what looked like her FS and from what I saw Pasquale did great with Kaetlyn. She didn't do any jumps in her exhibition, but she did do all doubles in her practice time. She was looking very good for someone who did not skate for two months.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I had hoped she had learned from last year not to push herself too hard after an injury, that the important thing is to recover completely before returning to competition. Apparently not. I just hope she doesn't injure herself yet again.

peg

Medalist
I had hoped she had learned from last year not to push herself too hard after an injury, that the important thing is to recover completely before returning to competition. Apparently not. I just hope she doesn't injure herself yet again.

Yeah, I hope she doesn't overdo it. Too many skaters skating while injured these days.