2015 Skate Canada Autumn Classic International, Oct 12 - 15 | Page 32 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Autumn Classic International, Oct 12 - 15

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I wonder if there was illness or injury we don't know about. LOL at the coach having to make him sit back down

Scout

Final Flight
And now they are sulking like children...

Well, I feel bad for Brittany. It looked like she tried to tell him that it's ok, but that he's just in a really bad mood, and then she's just left sitting there.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Well, I feel bad for Brittany. It looked like she tried to tell him that it's ok, but that he's just in a really bad mood, and then she's just left sitting there.

I mean it's too bad all around, I can understand why they hoped to medal, especially since it's home ice and it's not like they are going to have any other real opportunities to medal this year. But I don't see how, given what they put out there, they can really be so shocked or upset at the results, I'm sorry. The program isn't good, their performance isn't good, they were out of time to the music for most of the first section, and the elements were majorly a mixed bag.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Wow, they are really whipping through these events... women already on the ice.

Scout

Final Flight
I mean it's too bad all around, I can understand why they hoped to medal, especially since it's home ice and it's not like they are going to have any other real opportunities to medal this year. But I don't see how, given what they put out there, they can really be so shocked or upset at the results, I'm sorry. The program isn't good, their performance isn't good, they were out of time to the music for most of the first section, and the elements were majorly a mixed bag.

I don't think they are upset or shocked at the results - I think they are upset at how they skated.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
totally missed it… seems from the comment that it wasn't a well skated event… that's too bad

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
This is TNBC music/song, right? :think:

SkaterSP ScoreFS ScoreTotal
Levana WU28.3949.7778.16

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Levana WU (TPE)

Music: The Nightmare before Christmas

Black long-sleeve dress, frilly collar, colorful stones

2Lz - 'Rippon
1F - e
CCoSp3p
2A - landed, looked <<
FSSp
StSq
3Lo<< - turnout
2Lz+2Lo - twofoot
ChSq
2A - at least <
2F - 'Rippon
LSp

FS: 49.77, 78.16, 1/1

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
totally missed it… seems from the comment that it wasn't a well skated event… that's too bad

I mean it was still enjoyable but I don't think there is any program I'd say you have to watch...

I really loved that music that was just skated to, too bad about the jumps. Step sequence was nice.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Levana's skating, but the stream keeps freezing for me. Anyone else?

Oop, it just reset itself and seems- nope, still freezing

I approve of her music choice :agree:
And against my better judgement, I even like the ruffle around her neck.

Too bad about the jumps

The rest of the skating...has potential?

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I approve of her music choice

I like that we're getting more Danny Elfman/Tim Burton soundtracks this year. Hoping he'll edge out Baz Luhrmann soon, lol.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
YES at Frances Clare landing that axel on the word FIGHT right after stepping out and popping your last jumps :rock:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Another good music choice! I also really like her pantsuit :) Again too bad about the jumps...

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Isn't this the same music Daniel Samohin uses in his SP? Why 80s metal ballads this year? Not that there's a problem with that, just wondering.