Kaori Sakamoto | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Kaori Sakamoto

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I really hope she can win Lombardia, but the competition isn't that easy. Would be a good start into the new season.

gossipcow

Rinkside
Best wishes for Kaori tomorrow, I hope she does well!

Her first practice clip for the FS looks good, can't wait to see the competition version.

Azikin

Medalist
I thought there were only 2 interesting competitions tomorrow and there are actually 3 and even Kaori-chan competing.. Good luck, win it like 4 continents last season! :cheer::cheer2::cheer:

gossipcow

Rinkside
I can't watch at the moment, so will have to catch up later, but the skate must have been so rough. I hope she doesn't beat herself up too much about today and recovers in time for tomorrow.

Come on Kaori, fight to get onto that podium!

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
Seeing the score vs the skate it wasn't as bad as I imagined. She just lost a lot of points. That spin save was pretty epic.

Come back strong in the long Kaori!

QuadSal

On the Ice
Well done on her fight in the free to get from 9th to 4th!

I'm not too worried about her now seeing that last season she was a bit shaky and up and down with her challengers and her first GP event, to eventually get better later in the season.

gossipcow

Rinkside
Well done on her fight in the free to get from 9th to 4th!

I'm not too worried about her now seeing that last season she was a bit shaky and up and down with her challengers and her first GP event, to eventually get better later in the season.

That's my hope as well, that she will build momentum. She seems to have good control on her nerves, so I hope she irons out whatever issues she had with her SP. Didn't she have problems with the SP in a regional competition earlier this summer too? I have a low-key wish that she would change her SP, maybe back to that Danse Macabre program she used once last season, I think that fit her style better.

Her FS was good, not perfect, negative GOE on two jumping passes, so hoping that improves next time.

Either way, I am always rooting for her, she's so adorable :luv17:

QuadSal

On the Ice
That's my hope as well, that she will build momentum. She seems to have good control on her nerves, so I hope she irons out whatever issues she had with her SP. Didn't she have problems with the SP in a regional competition earlier this summer too? I have a low-key wish that she would change her SP, maybe back to that Danse Macabre program she used once last season, I think that fit her style better.

Her FS was good, not perfect, negative GOE on two jumping passes, so hoping that improves next time.

Either way, I am always rooting for her, she's so adorable :luv17:

She had a few problems with the SP in Gensan cup and DOI, even though she's been trying so hard to understand the lyrics. It's very probably the entrances to the jumps or the very slow pace of the song that could be messing with jumps.

I kind of wish she and Mai could get choreography from Shae-Lynn because she usually finds the skaters style while challenging them, but because the chreo from David is expensive, she probably will have to stick with it.

Spinning

On the Ice
I don't like both of her programs this year. Maybe I'll change my mind later into the season. Sometimes I wonder do even the skaters have the right to get the refund from overpriced and mediocre works?

I'm sure she will learn enormous from this competition. Up and forward from now my dear Kaori.

What is her next assignment?