2015-2016 Grand Prix Predictions Game: THE RULES! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015-2016 Grand Prix Predictions Game: THE RULES!

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
It should be fixed now. We've had a lot of shifting of contestants so sometimes the formulas are off (though the numbers are correct). Thanks for pointing it out.

My Score Summary & Game Summary is off, too. Says I have a total of 515pts, but looks like I should actually have 575pts.

SA=165
SC=210
CoC=200
Total points=515 (but actually adds up to 575)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
My Score Summary & Game Summary is off, too. Says I have a total of 515pts, but looks like I should actually have 575pts.

SA=165
SC=210
CoC=200
Total points=515 (but actually adds up to 575)

Another weird formula quirk. All the numbers were right but the score referred to the wrong row. Should be correct now.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Thanks! Right then, I'm sitting at #25 out of 224, or roughly in a four-way tie at 9th place! :dance2:

Alex D

Record Breaker
I just so had to laugh when checking my scores. There are several people who missed at least one event and yet they have more points than me. :scratch2: I believe I should stop voting by heart, but more by brain :laugh:

NYscorp6

On the Ice
Country
United-States
What are the rules for the Grand Prix Final Prediction round? When will it begin? Did I miss something or are we waiting for the TEB predictions to be resolved?

Eloise

Rinkside
To all of you, scorers and organisers of the game, I just wanted to say a big thank you for all your hard work! I enjoyed so much this prediction game! You all deserve a perfect score for this! :cheer:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
What are the rules for the Grand Prix Final Prediction round? When will it begin? Did I miss something or are we waiting for the TEB predictions to be resolved?

Yes, were waiting and working on rules for GPF. Mrs.P will create prediction thread and explain the rules for the final soon. Stay tuned :)