2015 Cup of China Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Cup of China Free Dance

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Sorry to see Kaetlyn and Jean-Luc withdraw.

But, if your'e not well, it's better not to do it. Health is more important.

Get well soon Kaetlyn.

As a side note, it is good to see that the organisers had the sense to close up the gap when they should have been skating. I hated when we have long waits between routines because of late withdrawals in the past.

CaroLiza_fan

Lota

Record Breaker
Mmmmm, that was a shaky skate, I think they can do better. I liked Delobel/Schoenfelder's take on it better.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
It's an hour earlier here! ;) :biggrin:

You know, I keep forgetting that you are actually in Europe now. (Well, you dfid have your location as "Paris" for long after you returned to America.)

CaroLiza_fan

Hey, it's 1:44 here right now. But that's alright, I don't have to work tomorrow.

firal

Record Breaker
Woke up just in time to see H/B withdrew...:sad4:

I'm strangely obsessed with Elena's hands from the beginning of this FD. This was less frantic than I had remember from seeing it before; they looked a lot more controlled and polished!

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
That was a shaky skate from Elena and Ruslan, which isn't surprising given that they had to go on much quicker than expected. Still a solid score for them though. I really believe in these two. :hap10:

LisaM

Medalist
Think the score was about right. Too bad about the deductions, really. Some work to do for CoR!

Dots

Final Flight
I love her passion, but this FD is not well choreographed. Frida should have been used a few years down the road.Perhaps when they are better skaters.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oop, lost a flower. -1 deduction. Isn't this the second time that's happened? Either glue those puppies down or get rid of them.

You know, if you didn't read the full paragraph, that sentence could be interpreted totally differently to what was intended...

Surprised Simon and Nicky didn't realise that that was what one of the deductions was for. Like, especially when they noticed it falling in the first place!

CaroLiza_fan

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
BESP guys must be on a coffee break... haven't said a word during the entire routine.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Well, well Madison. I am a sucker for ombre. And we golden toned gals do look great in that color, don't we. :cool14:

The program is nice, a bit of a departure for them

oh, there's the sex face. Never mind.

LisaM

Medalist
I know a lot of people love C/B but I'm so bored to tears rn. Good elements but just meh.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
C/B not totally perfect either, but good enough for first place. I wish they emoted to the music better...

tulosai

Record Breaker
C/B's FD doesn't really do it for me this year but those lifts are :jaw:

Is it just me or were her twizzles slightly off again?