2016 US Nationals Senior Pairs FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 US Nationals Senior Pairs FS

Art&Sport

Medalist
Where was Group 3? If NBC is not going to show that group, IceNetwork should provide it! I don't understand such stupidity and meanness toward subscribers!

The schedule said to go to NBC at 3pm for the rest of the pairs skating. If they were going to show part of group 3 on IN, it should have been announced.

Last edited:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Where was Group 3? If NBC is not going to show that group, IceNetwork should provide it! I don't understand such stupidity and meanness toward subscribers!

Ice Network did show the first two pairs of Group 3. Pfund/Santillan did not start until after the NBC broadcast did, so IceNetwork couldn't show it.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker

Pfund/San were the only ones who got chacked. IN did show the other pairs in the group (not that they let us know before hand).

Art&Sport

Medalist
Ice Network did show the first two pairs of Group 3. Pfund/Santillan did not start until after the NBC broadcast did, so IceNetwork couldn't show it.

^^ That's what I mean! Their schedule said to go to NBC at 3:00pm. If part of Group 3 was going to be shown on IN, they did not accurately indicate that fact. Plus, as usual one of the performances gets lost. That very same thing happened to Jason Brown in 2011. He was a new skater debuting in seniors, and was one of a couple of men that got chacked because of where he was in the skate order. And even back then, Jason had a bring down the house performance that was lost. Unfair and ridiculous toward fans, as always!

Last edited:

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Aaron/Settlage had a very messy skate, but they also seemed SO happy at the end!

They hang on to first and they're happy to get a medal. :biggrin:

Last edited:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Max and Maddie had a rough skate. Pops and falls.

Dark pink backless dress with 3/4 sleeves and flower pattern beading on the front of the bodice going down the rim of her back. He was... wearing clothes? Oops

Oh, gray vest and red ascot. That's what he was wearing

100.34/157.81 total

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
She seemed very optimistic in the K&C something about "...we can take all our resources and get better..." with a smile :luv17:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
"She's from Rhode Island. He's from...Canada."

The way that was said was so awkward.

I still feel weird watching Mervin skate as a US skater.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I can't even with this music, but they're impressing me. That lift before the Salchow was PRETTY.

ETA: Fancystats is seconds ahead of my broadcast so I spoiled that 3STh fall for myself, oops.

Last edited: