2016 Four Continents Free Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 Four Continents Free Dance

thoakun

Final Flight
And we're back with the next group of skaters :cheer: It's currently 11PM where I am, and I have school tomorrow :palmf: But I really want to watch the last group...

But at least you guys got to follow many other skating events. I can only follow NHK, Cup of China and 4CC live.

auser

Record Breaker
I'm having wine and toast with peanut butter! Yours makes alot more sense! Anyone staying up for the men?

Aiming to stay up for as long as there is live skating. :luv17: Eating mixed greens, asparagus, and Canadian sourced seafood in tribute to the beautiful CBC stream.

Last edited:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Now I wonder why Korean pairs do not use their doramas music, they've got so many beautiful tunes.

begin

Medalist
Now I wonder why Korean pairs do not use their doramas music, they've got so many beautiful tunes.

Korean skaters may be under the impression that non-Western music isn't well received by the judges. Maybe one day?

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Korean skaters may be under the impression that non-Western music isn't well received by the judges. Maybe one day?

Korean dramas and music have been massively popular in other countries. I feel like it would at least be a hit in Japan.