2016 Four Continents Free Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2016 Four Continents Free Dance

thoakun

Final Flight
Now I wonder why Korean pairs do not use their doramas music, they've got so many beautiful tunes.
They're probably concerned that the drama music won't be received well by the judges. Yura Min is an excellent hip hop dancer and I hope to see a hip hop program for her next year.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
What a gentleman, fixing her dress! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :points:

But, that wasn't right the judges not letting them go back. :mad:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Oh, no and I like this FD so much.... Poor Elisabeth.

begin

Medalist
Korean dramas and music have been massively popular in other countries. I feel like it would at least be a hit in Japan.

They haven't done well in Japan these past few years. A lot of political hogwash :/

But I really do hope we see more diversity in skating programs!

Sorrento

Record Breaker
They're probably concerned that the drama music won't be received well by the judges. Yura Min is an excellent hip hop dancer and I hope to see a hip hop program for her next year.
Some movies have a very beautiful modern sound music. Some songs are just amazing into my ears. Hip Hop- why not? I mean- do they have to loose anything? They can't have high placement anyways at this stage of their career- so using home music is really cool, a way to please home crowd and discover Korean music for figure skating world.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
The guitar interlude is back (and stuck in my head once again)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
That's a good score considering the malfunction....guess it didn't affect any elements, thankfully.