On Site Reports @ Worlds 2016 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

On Site Reports @ Worlds 2016

OniBan

Final Flight
Might I just say I am completely green with envy with all of you who are in Boston to watch Worlds live! Please post as much as you can of what is going on there to keep us unfortunate souls who are tied to our desks working at the moment (and totally wishing that we're there too XD) appeased and happy and less green XD
Thanks so much in advance :D

Last edited:

andyjo24

Medalist
Might I just say I am completely green with envy with all of you who are in Boston to watch Worlds live! Please post as much as you can of what is going on there can to keep us unfortunate souls who are tied to our desks working at the moment (and totally wishing that we're there too XD) appeased and happy and less green XD
Thanks so much in advance :D

Haha. I'm still stuck in my boring corporate job....

But I will be in Boston from Thursday to Saturday. I will definitely try to post as much as I can. :agree:

Plisskin

Medalist
Is there a twitter account or something to follow to get quick hits from the practices? Please post if you know.

OniBan

Final Flight

But I will be in Boston from Thursday to Saturday. I will definitely try to post as much as I can. :agree:

yaaasss!! :luv17:

hope you get awesome off-ice skater sightings on the side, and great anecdotes to go with it :3

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

At least you'll be there a day earlier than me...I have a test on Thursday which I obviously cannot mis at all whatsoever.

Seeing all these practice reports and pics on twitter is making me all the evermore impatient.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
It's so exciting to know some GS members are already in Boston or on their way, it's really finally time for the WC!!:love:

I hope all our members will have a great time and save travels. Thanks to everyone in advance who plans to give us unlucky ones any news and updates, but most of all remember to have fun and enjoy your time there! Please cheer for all of us here too! :cheer:

It's finally here, it's finally here, it's finally heeeeereeeee!!! :hap93:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Anyone who's coming to Worlds later in the week -- anyone need me to take a picture of the view from your seat? (Assuming no one is currently sitting there. 😉 )

chasingpolaris

On the Ice
Anyone who's coming to Worlds later in the week -- anyone need me to take a picture of the view from your seat? (Assuming no one is currently sitting there. 😉 )

Do you mind trekking up to Balcony Section 315? I have my binoculars ready but I'm still hoping I won't have to use it, haha.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Best Post Ever.
You are a star. Don't ever let anyone else tell you otherwise.
No, I'm not going, but if I were, I'd be totally going :hap85: right now. That's a great offer.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I wish there is a practice report on Denis Ten. I just wish him well since the season hasn't been kind to him due to injuries.

andyjo24

Medalist

Do you also mind visiting Loge 10, Balcony 316, and Club 141? :biggrin:

Thanks so much in advance~

Carolla5501

On the Ice
No, I'm still in New York :) It is raining here so I am putting off leaving my hotel room just yet.

It is disrespectful. It's not like we're talking about the North Korean skaters that only appear at one or two competitions a year. We're talking about the top of the charts, Grand Prix winners, National Champions, previous Worlds/Four Continents contenders.

I bet the Hanyu/Fernandez fans would have had an absolute fit if I had said "Max nearly collided with some other skater". They should show the same courtesy in return. Max isn't a nobody. And it's not that hard to at least put a name to a face in a warmup group of six!

It's going to be along event for you as you enforce your standards LOL!

Personally for me it's often hard to put a name with a face in warm up, so I fail your test.

Last edited: