2016 JGP Yokohama Mens FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Yokohama Mens FS

s_parks

Record Breaker
Russian jr. nationals is going to be so much fun! Seriously, we haven't even seen gumennik yet...

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I guess he has had a lot of health problems so he may be a late bloomer. He's a little too reserved, but I agree, beautiful jumps.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I prefer Aexey's SP to his R &J, but he has nice lines and flows as well as really quickly rotating his jumps. His blue costume is like A/P's costumes.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Jun Hwan's LP is such a great program!! I love it! And I must say his 3Lz+3T is very Yuna-esque, +3 GOE worthy NO DOUBT

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Wow..what a great performance from Jun Hwan.

This competition with a such deep field was a joy to watch. I wish the remaining events are as exciting as this one.

Last edited:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
And I guess I underestimated his score. :slink:

Well, yay to everyone in the final group here. Thanks for a great morning of skating. :cheer:

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
A couple if jumps were UR, but probably not called based on the score. However, he deserves 1st place. Congrats!

sarama

Medalist
I loved both Vincent and Jun, yesterday and today, good job guys!!!!
And Brian:bow:.... just give him a Korean skater and magic happens! (He's not so bad with skaters of other nationalities either:biggrin:)

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Jun Hwan Cha has the highest score ever for a junior man. His 239.47 beat Shoma's 238.27 from 2014-15 GPF. Wow.

Now Brian can claim he's the coach of both the senior and junior men with the highest scores.

bluelutz

On the Ice
Wow, amazing skate from Jun Hwan!
I knew his was good, but this is more than good, much more:shocked: