2016 Autumn Classic Short Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Autumn Classic Short Dance

tzazu

Medalist
Tessa VIRTUE / Scott MOIR 77.72
Olivia SMART / Adria DIAZ 56.10
Marie-Jade LAURIAULT / Romain LE GAC 55.46
Celia ROBLEDO / Luis FENERO 47.30

I like Scott's new hair. Oh and I guess the dance was ok, too ;)

And I love how he touches his hair during the program here and there:luv17:

mrrice

Record Breaker
It's moments like this when I am so tempted to get the network. I missed Scott and Tessa and I'm sad about it.

robredo40

On the Ice
that sd should score in the 80's as they polish it but not many things to improve Tessa is easily the best female ice dancer

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed. They still need more time to adjust themselves to the current field although they are legends. The score is generous, but the CS is held in Canada, so I would try to understand it.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Haley SALES / Nikolas WAMSTEEKER

Is she related to Jaime? Innnnnnntersesting cut of the dress. Do I like it? I don't know, but it's green and green always gets props from me. Can't hear this song without comparing it to this.

I like his hair, too.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
I think they need more polish but I'm happy with their comeback, I just love Tessa's performance abilities, she really grabs your attention. I'm so looking forward to seeing them more this season.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Haley SALES / Nikolas WAMSTEEKER 46.76

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Isabella TOBIAS / Ilia TKACHENKO

MATCHING GLAM ROCK BODYSUITS I'M IN LOVE. His V is not deep enough. More of a lower case v :noshake:. Doing something different with the Blues/Swing/HipHop rhythm like P/G, but without the fun music.

mrrice

Record Breaker

Ruggedgrouse, Thank you so much.............OMG, I can't even...........The only thing that program needs is for Tessa to let her down. That ponytail is not working....Especially with Scott looking so.......:love: I need to get some water. I absolutely LOVE that problem. How are the Shibs looking?? At this point, Tessa and Scott are a mile ahead of everyone else I've seen.

Last edited:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Isabella TOBIAS / Ilia TKACHENKO 59.36
Haley SALES / Nikolas WAMSTEEKER 46.76

Go forth, my Danes! :cheer:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Laurence FOURNIER BEAUDRY / Nikolaj SORENSEN

I like this couple, but the 50s themed programs struggle to keep my attention. That was a great step sequence, though.

TangoTraumatica

On the Ice
Olivia and Adrian impressed me! I wasn't expecting much from this team but I loved the program, and loved their performance quality.

I adored Tessa and Scott. They're easily my favorite team, and was hoping they'd bring a program similar to Great Gig in the Sky, and that's exactly what I got. The last two sections definitely aren't as strong as the first, but I expect they'll be well polished come the Grand Prix. Honestly though, 77 was generous. She stumbled coming out of the no-hold step, and I expect to see some inflated PCs when the scoresheets are posted. That being said, it's early in the season, and I'm sure that we'll see improvements to make it worthy of a 77 within the next few months.