StSq - fall on step
LSp

Nice skate until that unfortunate fall

SP: 60.38 (PB), 2/8

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Alaine's programs always have same vibe. It is not wrong but I hope she reduces her wildness a bit.

IlVoloFan

Final Flight
Country
Turkey
Until the fall on StSq her jumps are gorgeous ... Hope she can continue like that and improve her artistic side ... She can be one of the top contenders for Olympics next year

Last edited:

TMC

Record Breaker
Oh shame about the freak fall... and it was going so well, too! Stunning 3Lo3Lo

I thought it was Yuna for a sec :laugh:

clippers8200

On the Ice
60.38 with that fall on the SS? Wow! Maybe she really does have the best scoring potential of the Korean ladies.

TGee

Record Breaker
Okay...

Good for Alaine to have her first outing underway. What I liked was that, after her initial fall, she was able to settle in and jump. Cheering for her and looking forward to increasing strength in the LP.

Would have liked to have seen a more positive face on Michelle Leigh as Alaine came off the ice. Brian did better in looking encouraging at the gate and in kiss and cry.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
After all the jumping passes, Na Hyun's slipping over on the ice was a pity, perhaps due to jet lag? Her skate does look lacks of stamina compared to her Lombardia outings.

burntBREAD

Medalist
60+ with definitely -3 and lower level on the step sequence? I think Na Hyun has already moved into the leading Korean lady's position!

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Not sure how I feel about Rika's short program this year. I kind of really miss her Cirque du Soleil one... Maybe because Carmina Burana does nothing for me.