2016 JGP Germany Ladies SP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Germany Ladies SP

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Delight to see Eunsoo's SP. I want to see her at JGPF and podium...I want to see Eunsoo at Jr. World championship podium...

We'll have to wait in a year or two
...and if KSU could get their heads straight and start to really invest on her

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
lmao I know who put all the dislikes on Nastya's vid :biggrin: those still butthurt over Adelina
they make it fun trolling them in the chat:laugh:

also loved North Korean gal & Yuna A

Oh, Je T'aime...time for the mute button again
Lara has a concert here in November
I plan to go:biggrin:

Last edited:

piona

On the Ice
Stanislava and her nerves... :slink: I am not sure what is required to fix that. She ends up making stupid mistakes because of them again and again.

ETA: is there a video of Stanislava's SP that is not broken?

I told the commentator-guy that it is broken. He said he didnt know and will fix it.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
We'll have to wait in a year or two
...and if KSU could get their heads straight and start to really invest on her

I don't know if this is true or not...it is 100 percent rumor, but it I was told due to Yuna's success, any skater showing promise has no worries about getting support...

Krislite

Medalist
I know as it has been published that Yuna, who is worth upwards of 35 million US, gives back to the sport, for instance.

True, but I'm not sure to what extent Yuna can afford to sponsor several of them at once. There are quite a few talented Korean juniors and it's a rather substantial expense for coaching staff, equipment, facility even for such a wealthy individual.

The KSU should not be so greedy as to put the burden of helping talented Korean skaters entirely on Yuna's shoulders (especially when they've already demanded and dare I say 'extorted' so much from her over the years). That's the organization's raison d'etre after all, being a "skating union". Of course, in reality it's de facto purpose is to enrich its management.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
True, but I'm not sure to what extent Yuna can afford to sponsor several of them at once. There are quite a few talented Korean juniors and it's a rather substantial expense for coaching staff, equipment, facility even for such a wealthy individual.

The KSU should not be so greedy as to put the burden of helping talented Korean skaters entirely on Yuna's shoulders (especially when they've already demanded and dare I say 'extorted' so much from her over the years). That's the organization's raison d'etre after all, being a "skating union". Of course, in reality it's de facto purpose is to enrich its management.

While I know nothing about Korean politics, tax deductions, etc. I am a big fan of Yuna and seeing her live a number of times has been the highlight of those events. What ever she gives is OK by me. I give what I can to my favorite skaters and I do question what the USFS does with the money I give to THEM sometimes. I and I think others would be willing to give more if the books of these tax exempt organizations from the USFS to the Wounded Warriors to the Clinton Foundation were forced to be open due to their tax status so we could see where our money went.