2016 Skate Canada Ladies SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate Canada Ladies SP

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Been in Mississauga since Wednesday evening... so ready to get this show on the row!

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
What happened at Rostelecom?

I think Watermelondrea wants a cameraman that focuses on skater's reaction after a performance.
LOL I do remember that cameraman giving us that unecessary smooching of Kovtun and his girlfriend before

Krunchii

Record Breaker
I'm here at the arena! I have ringside tickets and my exact spot is where Yuzuru does his 4Lo and Evgenia does her 3-3! I can't wait for the event to start :D

LisaS

On the Ice
I am at the rink in the section next to kiss cry. Will have great view of the skaters coming off the ice

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

auser

Record Breaker
I'm here at the arena! I have ringside tickets and my exact spot is where Yuzuru does his 4Lo and Evgenia does her 3-3! I can't wait for the event to start :D

So excited for you:yahoo:. Hope you will be able to take some pics for us :biggrin:.

andyjo24

Medalist
Ahh. So excited for this!

I will be watching from home today, but I will be at the arena tomorrow!:biggrin:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

It must be nice to be the luckiest person on the planet right now. ;)