The prettiest ladies skater | Golden Skate

The prettiest ladies skater

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Since there are so many phrases coming from people about the power of great looks, I want you to rank/make a list (from 1-10, from highest to lowest "prettiest") of current skaters who compete at the worlds level. Like
1) Marin Honda - classical beauties
2) Gracie Gold
3) Elena Radionova
----------------------
4) Yulia Lipnitskaya? - convenient beauties (like, modern ones, in case of bad English:p)
5) Anna Pogorilaya
6) Liza Tuk
7) Kaetlyn Osmond
8) Evgenia Medvedeva
I decided not to include Rus/Ame juniors to this list

narcissa

Record Breaker
Marin Honda, Gracie, Zijun Li are very pretty :love:

Yuna is gorgeous, but she's retired :sad4:

All skaters are gorgeous in their own ways.

Most of the Russian girls are very conventionally attractive as well.

Biellmann

Match Penalty
We should do this for the men :popcorn:

1) Marin
2) Wakaba
3) Yulia
4) Ashley
5) That french girl with the Grease program (what's her name again :scratch3:)
6) Mai
7) Gracie

mrrice

Record Breaker
I'm not going to make an error and try to talk about most of the current skaters as I haven't seen 90% in person. The prettiest skaters I've seen in person are..

Maria Butyrskaya from Russia and Jennifer Robinson from Canada.......Both of these ladies are drop dead gorgeous!!!!! :love:

Clearly they're are not ladies but......Plushy and Patrick Chan are Hot.......Y'all, if you get the chance to see Patrick in shorts, take it. Adam too, Engine's ......I forgot one..Anton Sikharlidze...https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...tkHRcEzMjy-dsjzsz6zIC3Wzhc8Gk9AjC8fjbEjM36QNd

I'm getting way off track but, I can't leave Max Arron off the Engine List.....Spectacular..https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/30/02/a0/3002a031f5e12cb23b23c0affba7bad2.jpg

Last edited:

mrrice

Record Breaker

Wow...I agree. OK off the Top of my head for current ladies. Ashley Wagner, not my favorite skater but she's gorgeous. She works her butt off and I'm still amazed at how far she's come since I saw her in 2011. I wouldn't call it a miracle, but it's really close. Go back and watch her LP's pre-Raf......Another very pretty Lady is the pair skater from France. I'll have to look her up BRB.

Her name is Vanessa James https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...0Q8hLgcIPVZgrFRo6hHnEUaToYxvZDjqSbZXtJz2GKZhW

After reading her bio, it appears that Vanessa is actually Canadian and skates for France. I can't believe I didn't know that.....:think:

If I have to pick one current skater.........It go's to my Canadian Showgirl..............Kaetlyn Osmond. IMO, She is the BEST performer of every lady that is currently skating.

Look at that face.....:love: http://skatecanada3.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/osmond-sp-olympic.jpg

Last edited:

sallycinnamon

Medalist
Skaters who have competed at major senior FS events (GPs, Euros, 4CC and Worlds) last season and GPs this season:

1. Elena Radionova
2. Angelina Kuchvalska
3. Anne-Line Gjersem
4. Gracie Gold
5. Marin Honda
6. So-Youn Park
7. Yulia Lipnitskaya
8. Anna Pogorilaya
9. Fleur Maxwell
10. Ivett Tóth

loopy

Final Flight
Anna Pogorilaya - underwater photos on instagram are breathtaking. Not playing prettiest, I really do think skaters are beautiful, it's just those photos were unique.

Last edited:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
On top of my head, Alisa Fedichkina. :)

But everyone is beautiful, just with different qualities.

chezzu

On the Ice
TESSA VIRTUE!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, all the top ice dance women are crazy beautiful @_@

pETEs (Sasha Fan)

Match Penalty

Quite easy, at least for me, no one trumps over Kiira Korpi's hitchcockian beauty to be the most striking ever in an élite skating rink.

Besides, there's a handful of very beautiful ladies in historic figure skating, in no particular order, you name it: Sasha Cohen, Alissa Czisny, Ekaterina Gordeeva, Katarina Witt, Nancy Kerrigan, Jill Trenary, Dorothy Hamill, Laurence Owen, Gabrielle Daleman, Cynthia Phaneuf, Miki Ando (those angles OMG), Shizuka Arakawa, Anjelica Krylova, Yukina Ota, Diana Póth, Carol Heiss, Linda Fratianne, Tai Babilonia, Maria Butyrskaya, Yúlia Lipnítskaya, Carolina Kostner, Lucinda Ruh, Natalia Mishkutenok, Ksenia Stolbova, Tanith Belbin, Elena Illinykh, Fleur Maxwell...

p.s. I don't care about the 'current' World level female skaters, beauty wise, except for the non-retired aforementioned. ;)

Last edited:

Warwick360

Medalist

Quite easy, at least for me, no one trumps over Kiira Korpi's hitchcockian beauty to be the most striking ever in an élite skating rink.

Besides, there's a handful of very beautiful ladies in historic figure skating, in no particular order, you name it: Sasha Cohen, Alissa Czisny, Ekaterina Gordeeva, Katarina Witt, Nancy Kerrigan, Jill Trenary, Dorothy Hamill, Laurence Owen, Gabrielle Daleman, Cynthia Phaneuf, Miki Ando (those angles OMG), Shizuka Arakawa, Anjelica Krylova, Yukina Ota, Diana Póth, Carol Heiss, Linda Fratianne, Tai Babilonia, Maria Butyrskaya, Yúlia Lipnítskaya, Carolina Kostner, Lucinda Ruh, Natalia Mishkutenok, Ksenia Stolbova, Tanith Belbin, Elena Illinykh, Fleur Maxwell...

I think you missed Kira Korpi. Never followed her career, but I can see why commenters here usually reference her in such lists, except in this case she's retired.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Yes and I would be so excited if she and Mervin Tran would pair up and return to Canada.

Time to campaign to bring Mervin back to Canada, we almost had him 2013-14 d'oh! Him and Marissa are a great partnership though.

And everyone is pretty to me until they do something ugly. Every figure skater I've seen in real life has been beautiful, Madison Chock, Tessa Virtue, Mirai Nagasu, Kaetlyn Osmond are all very stunning though. I remember seeing a bunch of fan photos (so you know they're not necessarily taken in a controlled setting at her best angles) at Cup of China of Kaetlyn and she was really stunning in all of them.

For ones I haven't seen in real life, I think Kiira Korpi, Yuna Kim and Elena Ilynikh are all stunning.

Last edited:

snd

On the Ice
1 madison chock
2 zijun li
3 vanessa james
4 lipnitskaya
5 gracie
6 elena radionova but only when she is not wearing terrible makeup
edit: 7 sara hurtado

cannot resist mentioning some ladies who don't compete anymore... qing pang is the fairest of them all. kim yuna was also very beautiful. laura lepistö. some others have already been mentioned (miki, shizuka, kiira).

Last edited:

mrrice

Record Breaker
All of the skaters mentioned are very pretty or even beautiful. But none can compare to Kiira Korpi, so I'll just leave it at that. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/574349758701262328/

ETA: Among current skaters, I would add Madison Chock and Tessa Virtue to the list.

ALL 3 of the ladies you mentioned are absolutely beautiful!! Speaking of Madison Chock.....I'm going to add her partner Evan to the good looking list. Maybe it's because Madison is so pretty that I have never really paid attention to Evan. It might be the fact that Madison is in pants, but Evan has really made an impact on me this season and he is not just a great skater, he is also very handsome.

Last edited: