Yuzuru Hanyu: 2017-2018 | Page 148 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2017-2018

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
IMO far from ideal as they'll want to leave room for everyone else but he's not second which would be far worse so that's something. It is what it is, fingers, toes crossed.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Listen here, Yuzu, no Pooh at the boards, you better not get a -1 time deduction again!

iorii

On the Ice

These brightened my day so much, thank you. (I saw the photos from today's draw and felt so nervous about Yuzuru my stomach hurt, I have very weak stomach. I'm not even the one competing!)

I also think that it's a good draw, the pressure is on the others and he won't have to wait long after warm up.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
He's not doing a 4Lo. The planned content sheet has probably not been updated since Rostelecom. He's practicing the 4S and not done any 4Lo, no need to panic with a PPC.

yude

Record Breaker
I'm also guessing 4Lo is not ready yet, unless all of a sudden he starts doing it perfectly in tomorrow's practice.

Practice schedule

<15th>

13:50~ (PR)
21:00~ (MR)

<16th>

8:35~ (MR)

yude

Record Breaker
https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180214-00000076-asahi-spo

He did not do quad loop jump and put on speed today. Tracy Wilson, the coach mainly teaching skating skills, had a gesture of "zip the lip" and said "I can not tell you," when she was asked if he was going to jump quad loop jump. According to coach Wilson, he raised the load to a certain extent yesterday, so he had only the light practice today.

I will refrain from speculating the layout anymore and accept whatever comes :laugh: I wish the best of luck to him and hope we're going to see his smiles after the competition :) :pray:

Henni147

Final Flight
I wish the best of luck to him and hope we're going to see his smiles after the competition :) :pray:
That would be fantastic!

Brian and Tracy did some incredible job there. Never thought to see such well-considered practice sessions from Yuzu. Only a few jumps, but the ones he did were spot-on (ignoring that fall).

Nathan is the complete opposite. It would last too long to list all of his jumps from today's session. It will be very interesting to see, which strategy is going to pay off :hap10:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Not the worst draw, not the best. Let the chips fall where they may :pray:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
https://twitter.com/starryyuzu/status/963666956317614081 really love this clip of Yuzu with the unzipped jersey being blown by the cold wind.

Good luck Hanyu... he looks so good and suave with the white jacket 'flying'. Hope he has a great come back! He should take advantage of the fact Patrick and Nathen didn't have a good outing at all in the team events, and everyone is really curious on how Hanyu is doing. If he can blow everyone's top off with his WR SP, LP should be theoretically smoother sailing. Boyang will never catch him in PCS, so it is his to lose. Shoma should not beat him on jumps quality... although let's hope that is reflected in the GOEs.

Fingers crossed biggly... and hugging a pooh or two.